National Institute for Smart Government (NISG)
Project Executive, 2014 - present
Working with NISG - Department of Post (Ministry of Communication and IT) on IT modernization 2012 Project as a single point of contact for the Ajmer Region.
Implementation of Core Banking Solutions, Postal Life Insurance solution, Rural Branch Post offices integration in to the DOP Network and Mail Operations enhancements.
1. Support PM in Project activities,
2. Analysis of MIS collected from the field & utilize the knowledge according to the project objectives,
3. We are converting structured projects to deliverable, managing entire aspect of project execution, scheduling, monitoring & control & delivery,
4. Holding review meetings to monitor project progress as per schedule, plan, budget & timeline, and provide report to higher officials & management.
5. Manage communication channel across horizons of Organization Structure.
6. Managing incidents & issues raised & ensure timely solution of the problems.
7. Involved in documenting & understanding contracts & RFPs.
8. Initiates change wherever required.
9. Main team lead & Change leader for India Post 2012 Project which includes meetings & training to ensure that everyone is on the same page.
Asst. Project Manager, 2010 - 2014
• Professionally accomplished Professional, with qualitative and invaluable experience of around 4 years.
• Currently spearheading with Sai Webtel Technologies as Asst. Project Manager, providing service to various domestic as well as international clients.
• Proficient in swiftly ramping up IT projects with competent cross-functional skills and ensuring on time deliverables within pre-set cost parameters. Expertise in project planning, scheduling, budgeting & performing cost-benefit analysis as per the client’s requirements.
• Analyzing requirement and providing web promotions solutions to clients' which involves designing & implementing Search Engines Marketing plans Operational strategies like Keyword research, Competition analysis, Site analysis, Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Plan, Web Penalty Solutions, Web Marketing Strategies, etc
• Possess excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to work effectively with and leading of teams, and a proven safety record. Promotes team spirit and works collaboratively to achieve team goals.
• Keen strategist, adept at creating innovative strategies and formulating administrative policies for accelerated growth of the organization.
• Motivated and goal driven with a strong work ethics, continuously striving for improvement coupled with excellent aptitude with an eye for detail and the commitment to offer quality work.
• Thrive in a deadline intensive environment, multi-task, perform under pressure and meet deadlines. Ability to use sound judgment & decision-making skills and effectively perform in a self-directed environment.
• A strong team leader /player, training, guiding and motivating teams of professionals towards maximum productivity with exceptional consensus building, negotiation and interpersonal skills, analytical mind and comprehensive problem detection/ solving abilities.
• Project Plan (Conceptual & Detailed)
• Make Proposals and SRS.
• Monitor and manage the project execution
• Execute the project within Given Time and resources