Some really interesting points here. Anyone lived in both places have any comments on this? Since I've only lived in Seattle I only have that perspective but I've heard things like this article all the time over here from people that left the valley for Seattle.
I don't agree with everything here but it's an interesting stance from someone who really does understand the industry.
- Amazon.comSoftware Development Engineer, 2013 - present
- Amazon.comSDE Intern, 2012 - 2012
- Xtreme Labs Inc.Software Engineer, 2012 - 2012
- MySpark TechnologiesAndroid Software Engineer, 2011 - 2012
- PinPoint GPS
- Service Canada College
- University of Toronto, Mississauga2013
- St. Aloysius Gonzaga Secondary School
[Lollipop Feature Spotlight] The Recent Apps List Now Persists Through R...
You're probably familiar with the redesigned recent apps list in Android 5.0—it's a very pretty stack of cards with fluid animations. Now yo
Pushbullet 13.2 Fully Syncs Desktop Chrome's Notification Center With Yo...
The latest update to the immensely useful Pushbullet app introduces the ability to fully sync your Android device's notification drawer with