- 4THPARKManaging Partner & Brand Architect, 2008 - presentOversees brand development and brand management. Guides and directs the creative team. Sees the big picture and decides what ideas and concepts go forward. Champions design and creativity while defending strategy and productivity. Establishes the creative brief for projects and implements a creative process that the team follows. Delegates responsibilities and tasks to the team.
- No Losing, Inc.Digital Brand Manager, 2012 - presentManages the corporate brand and brand strategy. Oversees the online web presence and design of products.
- Impact ChurchWeb Content Manager, 2013 - presentDesigns Front-End User-Interfaces for projects using HTML, CSS and PHP. Collaborates with teams to design projects. Works with the Technology Director to complete projects on time. Research new and innovative designs, workflows and processes to improve the Technology Team. Writes, edits, designs and programs for website(s). Assists in maintaining site standards with regards to new development. Works closely with marketing, creative programming and leadership teams to assist in technology requirements for projects and events.
- Backpack HostFounder, 2012 - presentBackpackHost.com is a provider of safe, affordable and reliable web hosting services. Backpack Host's main goal is to provide a safe place for you to host your stuff online: whether it’s a website for your startup or organization, a blog that chronicles your life, or an online store where you can sell your own merchandise.
He built his first internet business at the age of 21 while attending college at Georgia State University. Since the launch of his first business, he has coached more than 100 young adults and consulted with more than 25 organizations around the world on business strategy, branding, and lifestyle design.
With a relentless desire to inspire the next generation, one of Antwon's personal dreams is to spend his life awakening possibility in himself and in others. He's a lover of life and all things related to Branding. He is insanely passionate about the Gospel, awakening possibility in others, and making ideas happen.
His years of experience and core competencies have helped him become a valuable asset to the marketplace. His ability to provide insight in both design and strategy has helped many of his clients awaken possibility in their ideas, businesses, and lives. As a young thought leader, he continues to provide relevant services to clients looking to make their ideas happen.
Antwon’s curiosity and passion for creativity and adventure has made him one of the most dynamic young thought leaders of our time. If he's not working with his team at 4THPARK, you can find him awakening possibility in next-generation leaders, completing one of his 100 Life Goals, or having a Vanilla Milkshake at Chick-fil-A with friends.
- Georgia State UniversityMarketing, 2005 - 2010