- WaterlooComputer Science, 1999 - 2005
- Software Engineer, 2011 - presentI work on the data pipeline for Google Maps.
- Gilt GroupeSoftware Engineer, 2011 - 2011
- ChartbeatSr. Software Engineer, 2010 - 2011
- VmwareSoftware Engineer, 2005 - 2009
- Sun MicrosystemsSoftware Development Intern, 2003 - 2003
- IBM CanadaSoftware Development Intern, 2002 - 2003
How Our Startup Hires Top Talent Without Bidding Against Google (PLUS, W...
I was frustrated when we lost a great engineering prospect to Google. Here's why that turned out to be a good thing. "I'm also considering a
3 Lessons Learned From Testing Hundreds Of Onboarding Emails
We set out to build a better onboarding experience. Here's what we found. Onboarding Confusion. It didn't matter. None of the marketing in t
Search results for "euclidean geometry" - Rosetta Code
There were no results matching the query. Retrieved from "http://rosettacode.org/wiki/Special:Search". Personal tools. Create account · Log
Here's why the world is spending less on renewable energy.
Less money in clean energy isn't all bad.
'Cool' London is dead, and the rich kids are to blame - Telegraph
The cool, creative class has been priced out of London, which means the capital is becoming more bland and boring by the minute, says Alex P
Gender-flips are a simple and smart way to turn sexism on its head
Australian comedy duo Bondi Hipsters have gone viral by subverting Miranda Kerr's GQ photoshoot – and even Jennifer Lopez has got in on the