With over 25 years of rewarding worldwide
assignments, have had an ample opportunity to demonstrate leadership and gain
extensive professional experience in the key stages of oil & gas and energy
projects, from concept and new technology development to implementation and operation.
The endeavours have included:
- Conventional O&G: exploration, development,
- Unconventional O&G: tar sands, heavy oil
- Renewable energy: hydro, wind, geothermal,
- Natural resources: water, coal, metals
- Emerging technologies: magnetic resonance
- Feasibility studies: technical, economic,
- Projects: planning, design, construction,
- Frontier areas: onshore, offshore, deep water,
- Challenges: technical, environmental,
- New business development: USA, Russia,
Hence attained an evolved understanding of
energy, environment, engineering, economy and technology complexities.
As a Fulbright Scholar, was privileged to get a
top-notch education that led to choice employment by the largest multinational
energy corporations. As a multilingual, articulate communicator, often entrusted
with building consensus among multidisciplinary, multicultural parties. As an
innovator and tenacious problem solver, have been causing positive changes while staying
focused on cost, time and risk - and keeping the Earth green.