With the news that Twitter may be expanding their tweets to 10,000 characters, the ramifications are beyond simply destroying the model of brevity.
I don't think it's terrible, it certainly answers a variety of questions consumers might have; however, it DOMINATES the page.
- Silver Arc Search MarketingPresident, 2009 - present
- Rockfish InteractiveDirector of Search Strategy, 2011 - 2015Plan, build, and execute digital marketing, search engine optimization (SEO) and search marketing (SEM) strategy for several Fortune 500 Companies, as well as head up eCommerce and eTailer search strategy for clients on Amazon.com, Walmart.com, and others. I manage project hours, budget, and work plans of our search developer team. Communicate and work closely with Content Development, Social Media Teams, Web Developers, and Design teams to help institute digital marketing and SEO/SEM best practices company-wide for enterprise client digital properties. Developed Rockfish Interactive Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Training, Digital Shelf Optimization (DSO), and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Standards and Programs.
- Univeristy of Wisconsin-La CrosseLiterature, 1997 - 2002
- University of Wisconsin-MilwaukeeMA Creative Writing and Literature, 2006 - 2008
- MARVEL Contest of Champions
- Daddy Long Legs
How To Optimize Your Products for Amazon.com by Anthony Verre
From SMX East 2013 / SearchMarketingExpo.com - Maximizing Sales on Amazon & eBay - How To Optimize Your Products for Amazon.com by @TonyVerr
Eight Silly Data Myths Marketing People Believe That Get Them Fired.
From obsessing about real-time data to buying advertising based on ad impressions/page views to celebrating Likes, learn how to avoid eight
How I’ve been shafted by Darryl Collins from Banjax and Gingerparts
I performed a SEO audit on the Gingerparts website for Darryl Collins from Banjax, at a strongly discounted rate. A year later I have still
Welcome Lauren Litwinka, New Community Editor & Congrats Monica Wrig...
Marketing Land keeps growing our staff! Today, we’re happy to announce that Lauren Litwinka is coming on as our new Community Editor while M
Get Creative with Your Content Strategy through Backlink Analysis
Wouldn't you love it if there was a way to generate content that attracted links? Read on for this content generation strategy w/backlink an
Exciting times at SNC; welcome the new team members | Search News Central
The management team here at SNC is on the grow. We're thrilled to have them on board and it is exciting times for me. Curious as to who they
Finding real answers to the hard questions | Hugo Guzman
Ralphy is my good buddy. He’s also my 21-year-old nephew and arguably the biggest role model in my life. You see, Ralphy was diagnosed with
Does Google give big brands a pass? | Search News Central
All of this being said; which would I choose? That's a bit of a no-brainer and any SEO that's worked a larger brand knows that it is indeed