Like Armin, I don't have a problem with the Python 3 language as much as the CPython implementation. While most of my complaints are small annoyances that come with operating in an atypical environment where I/O costs are high and memory is very valuable, I feel they can be traced back to more of CPython being written in Python and the Python implementation being more file system and memory intensive.
There once was a student named Besser,
Whose knowledge grew lesser and lesser.
Til at once it grew so small,
He knew nothing at all!
And today he's a college professor.
- The University of Texas at Austin2011
- The University of Texas at Austin
- University of California, Santa Barbara
- Live Oak High School
- University of Wisconsin-MadisonScientist, 2013 - present
- University of ChicagoPost-Doc & Scientist, 2011 - 2013
- The University of TexasComputational Scientist & Engineer, PhD Candidate, 2011
- EnthoughtScientific Software Developer, 2010 - 2011
- The University of Texas
- The University of California
SciPy 2014: Plotting contest, sustaining software, and program submissions
John Hunter Excellence in Plotting Contest. In memory of John Hunter, we are pleased to announce the Second Annual SciPy John Hunter Excelle
31-Year-Old Now The Only One Of His Friends Who Hasn't Gotten Married, D...
AUSTIN, TX—Describing himself as a complete anomaly within his peer group, local 31-year-old Drew Winberg confirmed Tuesday that he is the o