- Cole Taylor BankVice President, 2008 - presentResponsible for prospecting, structuring, and managing commercial banking relationships with closely-held for-profit and nonprofit businesses, with revenues generally between $5 million and $250 million and across a broad range of industries including metals, chemicals, consumer goods, and engineering services, to name a few.
- LaSalle BankSenior Credit Products Analyst, 2006 - 2008Responsible for evaluating the creditworthiness of middle market companies utilizing underwriting skills acquired during successful completion of LaSalle Bank’s formal Credit Analyst Training Program; as well as assisting with prospecting, loan proposals, credit structure, and documentation review. Participated in an extensive rotation process throughout various lines of business including Collateral Analysis, Field Audit, Financial Statement Analysis, Loan Workout, Treasury Management, and Loan Review.
- Prudential FinancialFinancial Planning Intern, 2005 - 2006Assisted in the sales process including the prospecting of potential small business clients.
- LaSalle BankMetropolitan Banking Intern, 2005 - 2005Formulated prospect lists, produced marketing materials, and completed financial analysis for a team of commercial lenders.
- Merrill LynchSales Assistant (Intern), 2004 - 2004Managed the operational aspects of a team of financial advisors as well as assisted in the sales process.
Middle market relationship banker dedicated to providing customized financial solutions for privately-held companies predominantly in the greater Chicagoland area. Unique ability to create comprehensive programs for entrepreneurs and their businesses that will allow them to react quickly to opportunities and adapt to changing needs.
- Working Capital Financing
- Machinery & Equipment Lending
- Owner-Occupied Real Estate Loans
- Acquisition Funding
- University of Illinois at Urbana-ChampaignBachelor of Arts in Finance, Minor in Sociology