- Jackson State UniversityPhysics, 1986 - 1989
- William B. MurrahCollege Prep, 1983 - 1986
- Sam BrinkleyBasic Skills, 1980 - 1983
- Johnson ElementaryBasic Skills, 1974 - 1980
My name is Tony Hart and I'm writing to inquire about a position you have posted which is a good match for my experience and skill set.
With over 25 years of personal and 18 years of professional experiences in the IT field, I bring to my projects a lifelong passion for technology and learning. I contribute a wealth of experience, the ability to simplify technical concepts, I quickly learn new technology, the ability to work with others in a team setting, supervisory experience and a joy of teaching and training.
My daily duties as a Unified Communications Engineer for client companies as well as the corporate UM/UC administrator requires flexibility to work on a wide variety of server and desktop OS products. Some of the current technologies I work with on a daily basis include Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Exchange 2007, Office Communications Server 2007, System Center Configuration Manager, System Center Operations Manager, Sharepoint Server 2007, VMware Server, and various Dialogic, AudioCodes, and Quintum gateways.
Some of my recent accomplishments include:
· Installation of Dell Power Edge Rack Mount Servers (RAID1).
· Installation and Configuration of IP KVM switch for testing environment.
· Design of the UC divisions testing lab.
· Creation of the UC Lab domain and active directory structure.
· Virtualization of UC Lab Domain servers, Exchange 2007 server, CRM 4.0 and complete Office Communications Server environment using VMware.
· Installation of development (testing) environment.
· Installation of production UC archival server environment.
· Installation and configuration of active directory group policies for unified messaging, software management, and company compliance.
· Creation Of server images for network backup and redundancy using Symantec Ghost, and Acronis True Image.
My current certifications include A+, Network+, and CNST. My more advanced certifications include MCP, MCSA, and MCSE on Windows Server 2003 technologies. I’ve also attained the MCITP on Windows Server 2008, Exchange Server 2007, and Windows Vista. Lastly I’m certified as a MCTS on Office Communications Server 2007, SCCM, SCOM, and Sharepoint Server 2007.
Thank you for your consideration,
Tony D. Hart.
A+, Network +, CNST, MCSA, MCSE, MCTS, MCITP
- Globe Education NetworkMessaging Administrator, 2011 - present
- ExiisSnr Lync Engineer, 2011 - present
- AvanadeOCS Consultant, 2010 - 2011
- JanalentUC Consultant, 2008 - 2010
WATCH: Girl Becomes Old Woman In Absolutely Stunning Time-Lapse
Watching it never grows old. Anthony Cerniello's aging simulation video (above) is blowing minds across the Web not only for its haunting ef
Migrating from a Single Exchange 2010 Server to High Availability
September 15, 2011. Home; About; Community Links; Contact. Exchange Server Pro. Microsoft Exchange Server news, tips, tricks and tutorials.