11 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 7 previous comments
- "And theoretically, it means the only reason a reconnaissance drone would ever have to land would be for physical maintenance, or if it gets shot down."
Please answer something...
How does a drone land if it has been shot down?Jul 12, 2012
- "Landing" doesn't imply "intact". It simply means "returned to earth".Jul 12, 2012
- It's been shot down, so now it has to land...
Still seems like a strange construction.Jul 12, 2012
- Well that's pretty amazingJul 12, 2012
- Laser-powered quadrocopter endurance demonstration by LaserMotive
Something similar...Jul 12, 2012
- I see a plenty of usages in civil sector as well. Permanently updated 3D / 45° maps, traffic info (available from car computer - "hey Siri, how does the trafic look like 5 miles ahead?")...Jul 13, 2012