Today is the 2nd day of the Steam Sale. If you're only gonna comment about how PS3, XBOX or Wii are the only decent platforms, please refrain. (There doesn't seem to be anything too spectacular, but Portal 2 is $4.99 so if you haven't played it yet, you've no excuse not to now.)
16 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 26 previous comments
- #NeverHappenedLALALA- Agreed. I'm actually a big fan of Deus Ex and Human Revolution. Too bad they never made a sequel to the original
God I wish I had time to play games again.Jul 13, 2012
- My son was playing Mirror's Edge 2D at the age of 3, two hands on keyboard. At 4 he was playing ME 3D, keyboard + mouse. He's almost 8 now, and we do lots of shooters together, and of course Portal 2.Jul 13, 2012
- For those who enjoy third person shooters, I've been suggesting Caster. It's only $0.99. The video and screenshots don't seem to do it justice. Try the demo on the developer's site.
Personally, I avoid first person games due to simulator sickness... Granted, it was the original Spyro that taught me vomit can come out of my ears. ;)Jul 13, 2012
- I have experienced nausea perhaps three times, and usually while frustrated because I cannot find some damned hidden item. Frustration + searching = motion sickness.Jul 13, 2012
- I bought that after seeing a tweet from another developer I follow. I splurge and buy both Portal 1 and 2 for $6.99
Umm <sheepish> how do I play them! ??? OMG! All I hear is this thunking sound when I walk into an apparently solid wall! :-)Jul 14, 2012
- I rarely play FPS - never liked them much. Picked up Portal sometime on Steam and loved it. Got myself Portal 2 and Trine 2 during this sale so far.
Only played a small part of Portal 2 so far, but the gameplay is starting to come back to memory. Looking forward to playing more...Jul 14, 2012