Warning: Bilingual. I speak irony and sarcasm fluently.
1/3 Taiwanese Chinese, 1/3 German, 1/3 English
Figuratively. Not literally.
Loves to Laugh/Loves to Cry
Translator, interpreter, blogger, writer of some sort, critic of all things in my own right, and definitely a nag (but not a photographer, just some chick with a camera, and a snappy phone)
Points of note:
- I will have typos, and later correct them (most of the time)
- I will post what I like, and re-share what strikes my chords.
- I will rant, aimlessly. And I will derail my threads.
- I will be nice to you, as long as you are nice to me and my friends.
- I will block you if you can't treat my threads with the respect they deserve.
- And I hope you will enjoy that, because anything less would not be me.
Please remember: I'm inviting you to my living room for a chat, not running a public toilet for you to take a piss.
"Map out your future, but do it in pencil" - Jon Bon Jovi
"There is no spoon" - The Matrix
"I may be on the side of angels, but don't think for one second that I am one of them." - Sherlock
A little G+ community postcard collection :)
, a little collection-esque record of my on and off work hours... just because I can. :p
Mostly what I found on the interwebs