If you are new to blogging, then it is a great idea to research some of the best tips to help you get started. There are so many new blogs being created everyday but only a few of them will actually become successful and see a large readership.
So it is best to get as much information as possible before you start the blog, to ensure that your overall strategy is a good one.
Take a look at these 6 lessons from the top bloggers.
Read more at http://www.jeffbullas.com/2013/12/13/6-lessons-from-the-top-bloggers-a-beginners-guide/#ymkMqYYpcWVAsKws.99
- Sold Out! Event StrategistEvent Promotions Strategist, 2012 - presentSeminar facilitator and creator of the Sold Out! insider secrets for successful events seminars
- Healthy Lifestyle ExpoDirector of Promotions and Marketing, 2012 - presentEvent promotions and marketing for the 'You Can Heal Yourself' Holistic Lifestyle Expo held annually at The Events Centre Caloundra. http://healyourselfexpo.com
- Saucy Social Media, Author, Speaker, Digital Media Architect, Quantum Possibilitarian,Digital Media Architect, Entrepreneurial & Business Visionary, Activational Speaker, Author., 2010 - 2013Social and Digital Marketing Consultant and Trainer
- Fractal Magic Marketing Pty LtdAuthor Go Fractal! taking your marketing to infinity and beyond, 2010 - 2012
- The Difference FilmGlobal Social Media Team Leader, 2009 - 2012Global Social Media Director
- The Zen Bull Websites & MarketingDirector of Social Media Marketing, 2008 - 2010Social Media and web marketing consultant
- Buzz (current)
ANNIE INFINITE GRAD DIP ED, MNLP is a certified coach, teacher, trainer, marketer, social media expert, speaker and author of Go Fractal!, Sold Out and the soon to be published The EvolYOUtionary Entrepreneur. She is Co-Founder of the You Can Heal Yourself Foundation and Director of Marketing and Promotions their events including the Healthy Lifestyle Expo and has been nominated for Telstra Business Woman of the Year 3 times, Sunshine Coast Business Woman of the Year twice. Her eclectic approach to marketing incorporates her vast professional experience in the health industry and education along with over a decade of experience as an Entrepreneurial Marketing consultant and 18 years as a natural health consultant with numerous ‘wallpaper’ in the complementary health industry. Her own journey from a death sentence and a wheelchair is proof that you can heal your life and she uses that same incredible zest for life in her presentations and trainings inspiring her graduates to amazing success. Annie is the founder of the EvolYOUtion, a budding social enterprise whose aim is to help grow the next generation of entrepreneurs who are ready to be of service to their community and their planet through innovative, ethical, mindful enterprise.
I am also Mum and Baba, walking encyclopedia and dictionary (my kids call me that lol) teacher, presenter and author, who spends her time doing what she loves to do, helping people reach their potential both personally and in business. I believe once you understand how the universe works - everything else is just detail. Allowing people to unfold their potential and reach for the stars, the universe is yours - you just have to reach for it.
Go Fractal! taking your marketing to infinity and beyond...
"Unlike viral marketing, which grows enormously and then dies quickly, fractal marketing goes forever, repeating itself at every scale imaginable."
"One of the most interesting things to note about Fractal Magic MarketingTM is that it is all about infinite growth that is built on the value of the product, service or brand, not the amount of hype created around it."
"Fractal Magick MarketingTM is all about being totally authentic, giving loads of value, giving back and building your brand on those rock solid values."
"Marketers should now be thinking and acting differently as humanity once again finds it's voice and the power to create or destroy businesses, perhaps even nations through the power of social media and world-wide conversations."
- Gladstone State School
- Manly High School
- University of Sunshine Coast