Visit iTunes at http://tinyurl.com/ht99mfu and amazon at http://tinyurl.com/jukuabb to check it out. Happy 4th of July!
I'm honored to share a space with these wonderful music teachers at 2810 Coloma Rd., Suite B, in Placerville! Choose from harp lessons with me, guitar lessons with Robert C. Aragon, piano lessons with Suzi Rice-Rice, or drum lessons with Jamie Guggino. Direct message me to get started.
Direct message me to take harp lessons from me via Skype or in person (in Placerville or S. Lake Tahoe)
- YourWebWriter.comOwner, 2011 - presentCopywriter for the Internet and Beyond. Check out http://www.yourwebwriter.com and contact Anne at email@example.com. Anne's copywriting business at http://www.yourwebwriter.com/ offers • Article creation • Ghostwriting • Development of manuals and guides • Proofing and editing • Product descriptions for catalogs and online stores • Material for newsletters, blogs, & social networking • Database management and providing verbiage and info about social network profile creation.Writing features keyword search engine optimization to help your online presence get noticed by the major search engines.More info at http://www.yourwebwriter.com/.
- Moore Than SEODirector of Content Development, 2013 - presentManaging SEO content development operations. Assessing, developing, and creating content writing plans, including website page additions and changes, blog articles, social media posts, and white papers. Providing page-by-page SEO review audits of websites, providing clients with step-by-step website update plans that are easily executable. Work is performed for a wide variety of clients—From technical clients (industrial, manufacturing, etc.) to non-technical (travel, fitness, fashion, wedding, etc.). Here's an example of the latest blog post: http://www.moorethanseo.com/blog/social-media-marketing-industrial-marketing-seo/
- Celtic Harp Music by Anne RoosCeltic Harpist, 1983 - presenthttp://www.celticharpmusic.com #Harpist on #GRAMMY® Award Winning Album, Winds of Samsara. Harpist on the 2015 GRAMMY® Award Winning Album "Winds of Samsara" (Best New Age Album) "Beautiful music!" -- United Airlines Inflight Music Service "Anne plays what is without a doubt the finest Celtic Harp version of Stairway to Heaven ever made." -- Ian Chillag, Producer and Co-Host, "How to Do Everything" radio show, NPR "The Celtic harp is a wonderful instrument, and in the hands of Anne Roos, is absolutely mesmerizing." -- Corey Taratuta, co-host of the Irish Fireside Podcast For more information regarding my music please visit me at Celtic Harp Music by Anne Roos at http://www.celticharpmusic.com Contact Anne through her website at http://www.celticharpmusic.com. Anne's booking representative is Ed Miller. Reach him at 53-0-525-5201 and EM@WildWest-Tahoe.com.
Harpist on the 2015 GRAMMY® Award Winning Album "Winds of Samsara" (Best New Age Album)
"Beautiful music!" -- United Airlines Inflight Music Service
"Anne plays what is without a doubt the finest Celtic Harp version of Stairway to Heaven ever made." -- Ian Chillag, Producer and Co-Host, "How to Do Everything" radio show, NPR
"The Celtic harp is a wonderful instrument, and in the hands of Anne Roos, is absolutely mesmerizing." -- Corey Taratuta, co-host of the Irish Fireside Podcast
Listen to an early episode to NPR's "How to Do Everything", and you'll hear co-host Ian Chillag play Anne's version of "Stairway to Heaven", saying "Anne plays what is without a doubt the finest Celtic harp version of 'Stairway to Heaven' ever made.’" Funny, because there may be no other recorded versions of this tune on the Celtic harp out there.
Her live TV performances received thousands of views on YouTube. Anne's good-natured versatility on the harp has won the hearts of TV anchors, who seem to find great delight in placing Anne in odd situations to play the harp--inside an elevator for live elevator music, and inside a shower (no water running!). When Anne asked Cody Stark, the host at Good Day Sacramento, if the station had a helicopter where she could play, he retorted, "Don't tempt me to put you on the roof of the TV station next time!"
Anne is comfortable playing the harp just about anywhere--on stage in front of large audiences and for small, intimate gatherings, such as house concerts. Not the picky diva, she can perform with a finely crafted wooden harp, or a state-of-the-art lightweight, ten-pound carbon fiber harp, which can go places that no harp could go before. "I'm waiting for someone to ask me to play harp in a hot air balloon!" she says.
Anne's music education includes theory courses at UCLA (where she also earned a degree in Mathematics). She taught music for the Los Angeles Unified School District and continues to teach: Anne offers Celtic harp lessons to anyone in the world via Skype.
Her ability to play a wide variety of music on the Celtic harp is what sets Anne apart from other musicians. Her repertoire ranges from the expected--traditional Celtic, Early, Renaissance, folk, world and classical music--to the unexpected--modern popular music, including Broadway standards, movie themes, country, and Disney themes. Then there's the uber-unexpected tunes that often cause jaws to drop when Anne plays them: tunes by the Beatles, Metallica, Nirvana, Led Zeppelin, Sting, Lynyrd Skynyrd, and more. Her skilled renditions and flexibility make Anne a popular and much sought after musician for all types of events. She particularly enjoys being challenged with audience requests.
Anne's six commercially available albums are unique--Several of them are packaged as little books with CDs tucked neatly into the back page. She recognizes that her listeners enjoy reading about the background of the music on her CDs. Anne also collaborated with an ensemble of musicians on these albums, and she looks forward to playing with other musicians on stage. "It's fun to hear the creation of music organically, just for a specific performance. I love to see how the Celtic harp will blend with other instruments."
You’ll find Anne’s CDs available to sample at her website, HarpistAnneRoos.com. You can also view her ever-growing repertoire list there, too. Her products are also available at amazon.com. Downloads can be found at iTunes.
For more information regarding my music please visit her website or send her an email.
Anne is also a copywriter for the Internet and beyond! As an experienced author of two books published by Hal Leonard Books, and and experienced blogger. She is also the Director of Content Development at Moore Than SEO.
Anne's copy writing business provides technical and non-technical articles at YourWebWriter.com. She provides:
• Articles for brochures, marketing and advertising products and services
• Articles for Website, backlink, blog, and niche article creation for SEO
• Social network profile creation
• Material for newsletters, blogs, & social networking
• Development of manuals and guides
• Proofing and editing
• Product descriptions for catalogs and online stores
• Database management
- University of California, Los AngelesMathematics, 2012
- North Hollywood High School
- National University, Los Angeles