The only ones I've come up with so far are Roar by Katy Perry and Applause by Lady Gaga.
I’ve Bulletproofed my diet . I started this in about April 2013. My boyfriend at the time did all of the research on it and told me to try it. It took some coaxing, but I did it. I didn’t do much of my own research on it at the time—I just trusted him to te...
I am so excited to announce that I was accepted to participate in the 4.4 mile Great Chesapeake Bay Swim on June 14, 2015! Hundreds of swimmers add their names to a lottery to compete in this race, but only 650 are selected. About 100 people who have swum t...
- Shippensburg UniversityCommunications/Journalism Instructor, 2014 - presentFull-time visiting professor
- Self-EmployedFreelance, 2008 - present
- HACCComposition Instructor, 2011 - 2014
- Millersville UniversityComposition Instructor, 2012 - 2014
I am a writer and college writing
instructor interested in documenting and sharing my journey as a writer and
My collection of short stories called Growing Up Girl won runner-up in a national
competition that resulted in its publication.
My other interests include: women's studies, women's sports, swimming, my puppy, and eating good food.
Check out my Web site for other information and direct contact details.
- Penn State HarrisburgD.Ed. Adult Education, 2013 - present
- Shippensburg University of PennsylvaniaMS Communications, 2010 - 2011
- University of East AngliaMA Creative Writing, 2006 - 2007
- Hamilton CollegeBA Creative Writing, Women's Studies, 2002 - 2006
- Mercersburg AcademyHigh School Diploma, 2000 - 2002
VIDEO - Female Athletes: Why Do You Compete in Sports?
Inspiring words and photos from inspiring athletes. Please enjoy and share!
How to Know You're a Writer (In GIF Form) | Nathan Bransford, Author
Check out this blog post by Nathan Bransford, the author of the Jacob Wonderbar series
Anne Greenawalt: Reading to Children Makes Them Smarter
Galley Cat reports that Perspectives on Psychological Science published an article last month that touted interactive reading experiences fo
Anne Greenawalt: Currently Reading: Girl with Curious Hair
After spending all summer reading Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace, I thought I'd had my fill of Wallace for the foreseeable future, bu
Anne Greenawalt: My Favorite Art Journaling Books!
The art journaling books that got me started: The new ones that keep me going: Posted by Anne Greenawalt at 4:00 AM · Email ThisBlogThis!Sha
Anne Greenawalt: Journaling: Why You Should Write Down Your Goals
Have goals? Of course you do! Have you written them down? If not, you should. According to current research, people who write down their goa