The only ones I've come up with so far are Roar by Katy Perry and Applause by Lady Gaga.
I’ve Bulletproofed my diet . I started this in about April 2013. My boyfriend at the time did all of the research on it and told me to try it. It took some coaxing, but I did it. I didn’t do much of my own research on it at the time—I just trusted him to te...
- Self-EmployedFreelance, 2008 - present
- Shippensburg UniversityCommunications/Journalism Instructor, 2014 - 2015Full-time visiting professor
- HACCComposition Instructor, 2011 - 2014
- Millersville UniversityComposition Instructor, 2012 - 2014
- Penn State HarrisburgD.Ed. Adult Education, 2013 - present
- Shippensburg University of PennsylvaniaMS Communications, 2010 - 2011
- University of East AngliaMA Creative Writing, 2006 - 2007
- Hamilton CollegeBA Creative Writing, Women's Studies, 2002 - 2006
- Mercersburg AcademyHigh School Diploma, 2000 - 2002
Interview with Rebecca on Training for and Competing in Her First Olympi...
Rebecca and met when we played on the same softball team when we were about five or six years old, and late we swam together on our high sch
Swimming a 5K Is Significantly More Difficult than Running One
On Saturday, I competed in a 5K cross-country running race around a vineyard in Biglerville, PA. My crazy mom and my crazy boyfriend raced i
VIDEO - Female Athletes: Why Do You Compete in Sports?
Inspiring words and photos from inspiring athletes. Please enjoy and share!
How to Know You're a Writer (In GIF Form) | Nathan Bransford, Author
Check out this blog post by Nathan Bransford, the author of the Jacob Wonderbar series