The only ones I've come up with so far are Roar by Katy Perry and Applause by Lady Gaga.
I’ve Bulletproofed my diet . I started this in about April 2013. My boyfriend at the time did all of the research on it and told me to try it. It took some coaxing, but I did it. I didn’t do much of my own research on it at the time—I just trusted him to te...
I am so excited to announce that I was accepted to participate in the 4.4 mile Great Chesapeake Bay Swim on June 14, 2015! Hundreds of swimmers add their names to a lottery to compete in this race, but only 650 are selected. About 100 people who have swum t...
- Shippensburg UniversityCommunications/Journalism Instructor, 2014 - presentFull-time visiting professor
- Self-EmployedFreelance, 2008 - present
- HACCComposition Instructor, 2011 - 2014
- Millersville UniversityComposition Instructor, 2012 - 2014
I am a writer and college writing
instructor interested in documenting and sharing my journey as a writer and
My collection of short stories called Growing Up Girl won runner-up in a national
competition that resulted in its publication.
My other interests include: women's studies, women's sports, swimming, my puppy, and eating good food.
Check out my Web site for other information and direct contact details.
- Penn State HarrisburgD.Ed. Adult Education, 2013 - present
- Shippensburg University of PennsylvaniaMS Communications, 2010 - 2011
- University of East AngliaMA Creative Writing, 2006 - 2007
- Hamilton CollegeBA Creative Writing, Women's Studies, 2002 - 2006
- Mercersburg AcademyHigh School Diploma, 2000 - 2002
VIDEO - Female Athletes: Why Do You Compete in Sports?
Inspiring words and photos from inspiring athletes. Please enjoy and share!
How to Know You're a Writer (In GIF Form) | Nathan Bransford, Author
Check out this blog post by Nathan Bransford, the author of the Jacob Wonderbar series
Anne Greenawalt: Reading to Children Makes Them Smarter
Galley Cat reports that Perspectives on Psychological Science published an article last month that touted interactive reading experiences fo
Anne Greenawalt: Currently Reading: Girl with Curious Hair
After spending all summer reading Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace, I thought I'd had my fill of Wallace for the foreseeable future, bu
Anne Greenawalt: My Favorite Art Journaling Books!
The art journaling books that got me started: The new ones that keep me going: Posted by Anne Greenawalt at 4:00 AM · Email ThisBlogThis!Sha