- Wellesley CollegeAssistant Director, Corporate and Foundation Relations, 2011 - present
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Boston2010 - 2011
- Asian Sisters Participating in Reaching Excellence2008 - 2009
- Eze Castle Software2007 - 2009
- CSN Stores2007 - 2007
- Asian Community Development Corporation2005 - 2007
- Big Sister Association of Greater Boston2009 - 2010
- Zagat Survey2007 - 2007
- NAAAP Boston2009 - 2010
- Boston Women's Fund2009 - 2009
At 26, Anita Yip works at her alma mater Wellesley College in corporate and foundation relations. A rising leader in fundraising and philanthropy, in 2009 she raised record-breaking amounts of over $15,000 in corporate and in-kind sponsorships for Asian Sisters Participating in Reaching Excellence (ASPIRE) and over $5,500 in silent auction donations for the City of Boston Office of New Bostonians We Are Boston Gala. For the past two years, she served at Boys & Girls Clubs of Boston and Big Sister Association of Greater Boston as part of the Massachusetts Promise Fellowship (Americorps). Previously, she worked for BNY ConvergEx Group, Boston Women's Fund, and as a freelance photographer for Zagat Survey.
The founder and president of the Community Bike Initiative at Wellesley College, at 19, Anita won over $2,500 from submitting grant proposals to establish a campus community bike program. Through earning a number of scholarships for her environmental activism and receiving need-based financial aid, she graduated from college without any debt. She is the first in her family to graduate from college.
Anita's extensive volunteer work within her local and campus community have been highlighted in The Boston Globe, The Boston Globe Magazine, Positive Teens Magazine, Wellesley Alumnae Magazine, The Sampan newspaper, BNY ConvergEx Group's newsletter, and on Boston Neighborhood Network's program Girl TV.
Anita Yip has a B.A. in Environmental Studies and Media Arts and Sciences from Wellesley College and a M.S. in Organizational Communication from Northeastern University. She also serves on the Board of Directors of the Friday Night Supper Program.
- Northeastern University2009 - 2011
- Harvard Extension School2008 - 2008
- Wellesley College2003 - 2007
- Boston Latin School1997 - 2003
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology2006 - 2006