“The co-ordinating scientist … is not only a member of all decision-making, executive and management bodies within the HBP, but also chairs them and supervises the administrative processes supporting these bodies. Furthermore, he is a member of all the advisory boards and reports to them at the same time. In addition, he appoints the members of the management team, and leads the operational project management.”
- NTNUEngineer, 2012 - present
- University of BergenResearcher and teaching assistant, 2007 - present
- University of Missouri - Kansas cityGraduate research assistant, 2005 - 2005
- Indian statistical instituteVisiting scientist, 2004 - 2005
- InfosysAssociate consultant, 2003 - 2004
- MasconComputational biologist, 2002 - 2003
- DimagiConsultant, 2006 - 2007
- Jawaharlal Nehru UniversitySenior research fellow, 2006 - 2006
- Informatics DepartmentComputational Biology, 2007 - present
- Jawaharlal Nehru UniversityBioinformatics, 2001 - 2002
- Maulana Azad Medical CollegeMedicine and Surgery, 1995 - 2001
- Modern High SchoolScience and Mathematics, 1993 - 1995
- Kendriya Vidyalaya , Sector 24 , NoidaHigh School, 1984 - 1993
Astronaut twins study raises questions about genetic privacy
NASA research on Mark and Scott Kelly may never get published.
How much has the introduction of air conditioning driven interstate mobi...
Paul Krugman has had a few posts on this question, most recently this one, the first one here. Krugman is right in asserting a major role fo
Schools in Finland will no longer teach 'subjects'
For years, Finland has been the by-word for a successful education system, perched at the top of international league tables for literacy an
Question. Is breakfast the most important meal of the day?
Hopes&Fears answers questions, with the help of people who know what they're talking about. Today, we wonder if what we've always been told
Sign in to read: Know it all: 10 secrets of successful learning - life -...
It's never too late to learn (Image: Pascal Lafay/Picturetank). EVEN when school exams are just a distant memory, our thirst for knowledge g
A Beautiful Mind mathematician wins Abel prize - physics-math - 25 March...
John Nash, made famous by the film A Beautiful Mind, has won the Abel prize – but not for his best-known work
My Quest to Reengineer a Legendary Beer in a Dirty Kitchen | WIRED
The mysteries of so-called sour beers like Belgian lambic aren't as much about brewing as they are about microbes, the yeasts and bacteria t
European Invasion: DNA Reveals The Origins Of Modern Europeans
Europe is famously tesselated, with different cultural and language groups clustering in different regions. But how did they all get there?