A group of us from Google[x] started Project Glass to build this kind of technology, one that helps you explore and share your world, putting you back in the moment. We’re sharing this information now because we want to start a conversation and learn from your valuable input. So we took a few design photos to show what this technology could look like and created a video to demonstrate what it might enable you to do.
Please follow along as we share some of our ideas and stories. We’d love to hear yours, too. What would you like to see from Project Glass?
- Me!Grand High Poobah, 2007 - present
- J.C. PenneyReplenishment Associate, 2006 - 2007
- J.C. PenneySales Associate, 2006 - 2006
- AT&T MobilityTech Support Representative, 2006 - 2006
- AT&T MobilityCustomer Service Representative, 2005 - 2006
- AAFESSenior Office Associate, 2003 - 2004
- AAFESSenior Sales Associate, 2002 - 2003
- Home Port VideoRental Clerk, 1999 - 1999
- The Pet CenterSales Associate, 1997 - 1999
- Winn-DixieDeli/Bakery Associate, 1997 - 1997
I played EQ back in the day, and currently play EQ2 & Guild Wars 2 like a fiend, as well as some Animal Crossing: City Folk, Endless Ocean/EO: Blue World, and a little bit of Rift and Free Realms.
Awesome freelance website developer & graphic designer, die-hard EverQuest II addict, artsy-fartsy photographer, one-of-a-kind jewelry-maker, kick-ass cook, obsessive bibliophile, and all-around swell gal! Oh, and I'm modest.
- Mississippi Gulf Coast Community CollegeVisual Art & Design, 1997 - 1999
g33kg0dd3ss » Posts » PAX East Loot Giveaway: Guild Wars 2 Beta Access
It's time for another giveaway!! These are hard-won goodies plucked from the sea of frenzied nerds on the show floor of PAX East 2012. T
g33kg0dd3ss » Posts » PAX East Loot Giveaway: TERA Beta Weekend Acces...
It's time for a giveaway!! These are hard-won goodies plucked from the sea of frenzied nerds on the show floor of PAX East 2012. The rul