Is there a way to audit my Chrome Extensions to identify those that are no longer supported?
An extension to remove the old extensions perhaps?
I've added many extensions over the years and though most are disabled I would still like to delete the ones that are either obsolete or are no longer supported.
Is there a way to automate or simplify this process or must I manually click on each extension?
How do you find new channels to subscribe to? If you're like me, the preferred method of discovery is to find out what your friends are watching.
But to find out what your friends are subscribed to on YouTube, you need to go to the user's personal channel, then click on Channels (or insert the username into this URL [revolute is my YT handle]):
YouTube needs an updated, more fluid and dynamic UI for deeper social integration. Currently, if you go to a channel it will show tiny images of up to three Google+ contacts that are already subscribed to that channel. But the avatars are too small to discern and a click goes to that user's G+ profile which has no further information on their channel subscriptions.
Channel discovery is a win for content creators, consumers, MCNs and Google. So it boggles my mind that YouTube is still so anti-social.
Is / actively working on tighter, more intuitive integration for social content discovery? Or is a third-party app already on it?
- Rotary InternationalManager, Social and Digital Media, 2015 - presentReframing the game as head of social for this 110-year old service organization and humanitarian foundation.
- Digital Media SpecialistDigital Marketing, Social Media, Community & Event Specialist, 2001 - presentI help organizations and brands to maximize the effectiveness of their digital presence through content strategy, social media, community building, digital marketing and events. Based in LA and available for contract or full-time hire.
- University of Southern California, Annenberg SchoolAdjunct Instructor, Digital Journalism, 2011 - 2013
- Adler IntegratedFounding Partner, Chief Digital Strategist, 2012 - 2014
- Sony Music EntertainmentSocial Media Manager, 2011 - 2011Lead social media producer for The X Factor USA Season 1 on FOX.
- Live EarthVP Digital, 2008 - 2010
- Warner/Chappell MusicOnline Communications Manager, 2007 - 2008
- LAistAssociate Editor, 2007 - 2011
- San Jose Mercury NewsOnline Editorial Intern, 2007 - 2007
- Yahoo! NewsContent Producer, 2006 - 2008
- Smithsonian Folkways RecordingsWeb Producer and Online Marketing Manager, 1999 - 2000
- USC Center on Public DiplomacyManaging Editor, 2005 - 2007
- USC Annenberg School for Communication & JournalismOnline Journalism, 2005 - 2007
- University of IowaEnglish, Ethnomusicology, 1993 - 1997
Transit App: Real Time Tracker - Android Apps on Google Play
Never miss your bus again. Open up the app and boom: upcoming departure times for all nearby transit lines are displayed in big text and bri
Burner - Free New Number – Aplicaţii Android pe Google Play
***FREE TO DOWNLOAD, INCLUDES ONE FREE NUMBER GOOD FOR 7 DAYS *** **Now compatible with Android Wear** Burner helps keep your mobile phone n
8tracks playlist radio – Android-Apps auf Google Play
8tracks is the best playlist radio app for people who care about music to make & discover refreshingly human playlists.Want a music player t
Why It Is Imperative To Get Out The Word About The Movie "Selma"
This morning I created an event on my facebook for a viewing of "Selma" a movie "The story of a movement. The film chronicles the tumultuous
Google Maps Mania: The Wikipedia Dot Map of the World
Wikipedia Worldview is an interesting visualization of geo-referenced Wikipedia entries. Using the application you can select a language and
Mapping 50 Years of the Beatles in Los Angeles - Curbed Maps - Curbed LA
It was 50 years ago last Saturday that the Beatles played their first show in Los Angeles. (They'd arrived in the US in February 1964 to pla
Perseid Meteor Shower Thrills Stargazers Despite Bright Moon (Photos)
Intrepid photographers in dark parts of the world managed to capture some stunning photos of the Perseid meteor shower as it hit its peak, d
From Hackers to Hipsters: Social Media's Influence on Bitcoin Price
A new study says public perception of bitcoin is changing and that social media use is linked to price.