I'm an LOLer, but I've noticed that Nili uses hehe, so she's apparently younger or more hip than I am... that is, as long as she pronounces it "heh heh". If you use "hehehe" but you pronounce it "hee hee hee", you're just as un-savvy as someone who uses "hahaha".
Language -- who knew? (ROFLMAO)
- TekSavvyDirector, Regulated Agreements, 2015 - present
- Industry CanadaPolicy Advisor, 2009 - 2015Policy Advisor, Digital Policy Branch at Industry Canada, on the National Anti-Spam Coordinating Body, the team responsible for the policy behind Canada's Anti-spam Legislation (CASL)
- University of Ottawa2006 - 2009Manager of the Law and Technology Program in the Faculty of Law
- University of OttawaLLB, 2002 - 2005
- Yale UniversityMA Linguistics and Cognitive Science, 1998 - 2001
- Johns Hopkins UniversityCognitive Science, 1997 - 1998
- McGill UniversityBA Mathematics, 1993 - 1997
- University of AdelaideMathematics, 1996 - 1996
- Ontario Science Centre Science School1992 - 1993
Acupuncturist caught in bear parts trafficking sting
A Coquitlam, B.C., acupuncturist has pleaded guilty to trafficking in bear gall bladders as part of a sting operation allegedly prompted by
Bell playing politics with your Internet bill by appealing CRTC ruling
Telecom giant expressed a nonchalant attitude to the ruling allowing competitors to use its fibre networks, but now claims that it will suff
Business Phone Systems & PBX, Business Internet And More From NEWT
Find the right managed PBX business phone system solution for your business, fast business internet, cloud hosting and more. Lower your mont
Short documentary puts World War II fatalities into context
More people died in World War II than in any other conflict in history, yet it can be hard to conceptualize that massive loss of life.
Sketch comedy team performs all-new episode of Seinfeld, and it's pretty...
Thanks to the fine acting talent of the wonderful sketch team Bellevue, Susan is back!
Cloudmark’s 2015 Q1 Global Threat Report | Cloudmark Security Blog
Cloudmark provides carrier-grade messaging security and infrastructure solutions for the world's most demanding fixed, mobile and social net
Targeted ads give Internet users the creeps - Advertising - BizReport
Consumers feel that targeted ads that follow them around the Internet are too personal and worry how the data for such targeting was collate
Mouvement laïque québécois v. Saguenay (City) - SCC Cases (Lexum)
Case name, Mouvement laïque québécois v. Saguenay (City). Collection, Supreme Court Judgments. Date, 2015-04-15. Neutral citation, 2015 SCC
It's Time for Mandatory Voting—And We Have the Technology to Do It
The voting system in the US is deplorable. Not only is our methodology outdated, we have the lowest turnout rate of any developed nation. Th