EFT is a simple, yet very effective, healing process that uses your body’s built in stress relief system. By tapping with your fingertips on the ends of acupuncture meridians you can reduce, or eliminate, all types of negative emotions including fears, anger, phobias, grief, traumatic memories, stress and anxiety. EFT can also relieve many physical conditions that may have an emotional component, such as headaches, muscle stiffness, pain, food cravings, smoking, itching and nail-biting.
This one-day AAMET EFT Level 1 training is designed to give you a thorough introduction to EFT and give you the skills and confidence to use it beyond the training room.
The training includes
* Introduction to EFT and “The Basic Recipe”
* Principles of EFT and the “simple version”
* Working on everyday problems with EFT.
* How to neutralise unpleasant memories with EFT.
* Working with cravings and physical issues.
* How to use EFT in daily life.
Important: These EFT Level 1 Training courses are designed to show you how to use EFT to relieve your own issues and to do simple work with family and friends. This is not a substitute for personal therapy, nor will it train you to be an EFT therapist in your own right, though you may use the certificate to attend an EFT Level 2 course for further training.
The course includes a full manual and all training materials. At the end of the training day you will receive an AAMET EFT Level 1 Attendance Certificate which is required if you want to progress to the EFT Level 2 training to add EFT to your professional tool box.
Tania Singer of the Max Plank Institute has put together free multimedia ebook on the subject of compassion answering the following kinds of questions:
What is the difference between empathy and compassion?
Is it possible to train compassion?
Can it be measured?
How useful is compassion training in schools, clinical settings, and end-of-life care?
Can the brain be transformed through mental training?
"The free eBook: Compassion. Bridging Practice and Science by Tania Singer and Matthias Bolz describes existing secular compassion training programs and empirical research as well as the experiences of practitioners.
If you work with humans I think you might find this very helpful. Please share and enjoy.
I help people who are stressed, anxious or unhappy, to achieve greater peace of mind and better deal with the difficulties of life using EFT & NLP
I work with people who give themselves a hard time, judge themselves harshly and feel bad about themselves.
They might hate, reject, punish, criticise themselves and treat themselves in a way that they would never treat anybody else.
They are usually surprised to find they can be free of all that. To find out more about who I work with and how I work follow the links.
- University of NottinghamChemistry, 1977 - 1980
- University of NottinghamTeacher Training, 1980 - 1981
- Northumbria UniversitySoftware Engineering, 1988 - 1989
- Practical Wellbeing, helping people be more fully themselves. Contact me for moreNLP-EFT Therapist and Trainer, presentSince 2004 I’ve been helping people change the way they think and feel about their world, through therapy and training I specialise in helping people get over trauma, accept themselves and overcome their blocks. I am a Master Practitioner and Trainer of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), and also a Practitioner and Trainer of Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT). I’ve been practising NLP since 2000 and EFT since 2004.