- software engineer, 2005 - 2013
- Apple Computersoftware wizard, 1979 - 1984
- General Magicco-founder, VP, 1990 - 1997
- Eazelco-founder, VP, 1999 - 2001
- Radiusco-founder, developer, 1986 - 1988
- Brown UniversityMath/Computer Science, 1971 - 1975
- University of California, BerkeleyComputer Science, 1976 - 1979
- Harriton High SchoolRosemont, PA, 1969 - 1971
I suppose you did this great work because it seems 'STORY' has similar design style of Google+'s GUI which you did some time ago :D
"I adore the early Apple Computer that Brent and Rick belittle, so I'm writing this piece to defend it."
"And of course the best part of participating in designing the Mac was getting a great computer to use for the last 30 years"
George W. Bush Learned To Paint The Way a Three-Year-Old Does
For those of you who wondered how George W. Bush learned to paint his thought-provoking outsider art, the secret was revealed by Laura Bush
Bob Dylan - Expecting RainBob Dylan - Expecting Rain
Bob Dylan: One of the pioneer sites on the Web dealing with Bob Dylan, Dylan's influences, lyrics, records and the latest concert reviews. U
Mac Pro Concept Imagines What A Pro Apple Desktop Would Look Like With A...
Peter Zigich, the designer behind the Modular Mac Pro concept, sent us details of his next Apple computer concept: a Mac Pro based on ARM ar
Behind the Cover: Steve Jobs | LightBox | TIME.com
I was commissioned to do a story about the young Apple team, and at the same time, a visual session with Steve Jobs. What was really remarka
Apple Is Quietly Testing Designs For A High-Res, Big-Screen TV
But don't start rearranging your living room furniture yet.