I suppose you did this great work because it seems 'STORY' has similar design style of Google+'s GUI which you did some time ago :D
"And of course the best part of participating in designing the Mac was getting a great computer to use for the last 30 years"
- software engineer, 2005 - 2013
- Apple Computersoftware wizard, 1979 - 1984
- General Magicco-founder, VP, 1990 - 1997
- Eazelco-founder, VP, 1999 - 2001
- Radiusco-founder, developer, 1986 - 1988
- Brown UniversityMath/Computer Science, 1971 - 1975
- University of California, BerkeleyComputer Science, 1976 - 1979
- Harriton High SchoolRosemont, PA, 1969 - 1971
George W. Bush Learned To Paint The Way a Three-Year-Old Does
For those of you who wondered how George W. Bush learned to paint his thought-provoking outsider art, the secret was revealed by Laura Bush
Bob Dylan - Expecting RainBob Dylan - Expecting Rain
Bob Dylan: One of the pioneer sites on the Web dealing with Bob Dylan, Dylan's influences, lyrics, records and the latest concert reviews. U
Mac Pro Concept Imagines What A Pro Apple Desktop Would Look Like With A...
Peter Zigich, the designer behind the Modular Mac Pro concept, sent us details of his next Apple computer concept: a Mac Pro based on ARM ar
Behind the Cover: Steve Jobs | LightBox | TIME.com
I was commissioned to do a story about the young Apple team, and at the same time, a visual session with Steve Jobs. What was really remarka
Apple Is Quietly Testing Designs For A High-Res, Big-Screen TV
But don't start rearranging your living room furniture yet.