- Scuba Tech PhilippinesConsultant Technical Diving Instructor, 2010 - present
- Supreme GroupHR Operations Manager (Afghanistan), 2009 - 2010
- PADI Scuba InstructorMaster Scuba Diver Trainer, 2007 - 2009
- Joint CIMIC GroupOfficer, 2005 - 2007
- Royal Air ForceOfficer, 1999 - 2005
- Royal Air Force CranwellLeadership and Management, 1999 - 2000
- Bristol Management CentreProject Management, 2006 - 2006
- University of WolverhamptonPolitics, 1993 - 1996
- Defence Academy ShrivenhamAdvanced Leadership, 2004 - 2004
- Professional Association of Diving InstructorsDive Leadership/Instruction, 2004 - 2008
- Scuba Schools InternationalDive Leadership/Instruction, 2007 - 2008
- British Sub-Aqua ClubDive Leadership/Instruction, 2003 - 2003
- British Association of Fitness InstructorsFitness and Exercise, 2002 - 2002
- Chartered Management InstituteManagement, 2004 - 2004
- Chartered Institute of Personnel DevelopmentHuman Resources, 2000 - 2000
The Value of Progressive Scuba Training | 'Putting Another Dollar In'
What is the value of progressive scuba training beyond open water level? How to identify the best course and instructor for your needs.
Scuba Buoyancy Masterclass 1of9 - Buoyancy Control for Scuba Divers -
An article examining the need for effective scuba buoyancy control & how that may be developed in training & practice. By Andy Davis - Tec D
Technical Diving Skills - Valve Shutdown Drill Explained
This article, published by DiveDIR, gives a clear illustration of an effective valve shutdown drill. Useful reference for technical diving.
New To Market: The FinnSub 'Fly Side' Sidemount BCD
Introducing the FinnSub 'Fly Side' sidemount BCD, released in 2015. A triangle pattern wing which uses a metal backplate for weighting. 35lb
Kick-Start Your Diving Development in 2015 with Personalized Scuba Mento...
Personalized scuba mentoring workshops for any diver, at any level with a world-class advanced diving instructor. Develop to your own indivi
Top Ten Wreck Diving Tips For Safer Penetration Dives
Top Ten wreck diving tips by Andy Davis, Advanced Sidemount Technical Wreck diving instructor and deep shipwreck explorer. Subic Bay, Philip
Silt Out - Wreck Danger! A Video Demonstration of Wreck Hazards
A graphic video showing what happens when divers silt out inside a wreck. Prepared to be shocked at the drastic and dangerous situation!
Andy Davis | Sidemount Technical Wreck Diving Instructor | Philippines
Instructor Profile Andy Davis | Technical Diving Instructor | TecRec, ANDI, SSI & BSAC Instructor | Subic Bay | Sidemount Technical Wreck Sp
Philippines Shipwreck, Salvage and Underwater Archaeology Resources
Resources, articles and charts related to the topic of Philippines Shipwrecks, shipwreck salvage and underwater archeology. For Philippines
Scuba Diving Stress Management and Acute Panic Response
Reducing diver stress and panic induced incidents in scuba diving. How can acute stress response be addressed within scuba diving training?
Advanced Sidemount Wreck Diving: Passing Extreme Restrictions
One advanced sidemount wreck diving approach to the passage of extreme restrictions, via a feet-first entrance. Photos/Text. By Andy Davis
Shipwrecks and Submerged Worlds: Maritime Archaeology | Free Course
Shipwrecks and Submerged Worlds is a FREE online 4-week maritime archaeology course offered by the University of Southampton in Oct 2014.
Trim & Position | 5of9 | Scuba Buoyancy Masterclass
An article examining the benefits of precision trim & position control for scuba divers. How to improve & practice your scuba diving trim. B
WWII Japanese Showa L2D Tabby aircraft wreck - Subic Bay, Philippines
More photos of the Showa L2D Tabby wreck in Subic Bay. Further ID research continues, but the 'Tabby' seems the best bet. Japanese WWII tran
Subic Bay Dive Sites | Map and Descriptions | Wreck Diving
An illustrated guide to Subic Bay dive sites - listing the wreck dives, scuba diving information & shipwreck histories. With maps. By Andy D