...plus, tips for Twitter haters.
What? There is no correlation between reading and sharing? People who read half an article are less likely to share than people who read none of it...
Thanks to those who shared (and hopefully read!) this post
Google Analytics Reporting vs. Analysis
...they are not the same.
/via for #analytics
"If you’ve got Analytics, you’ve got insights waiting to be discovered. But are you finding these insights? Are you getting the most from your Analytics? Are you using Google Analytics for real analysis? Or just reporting?"
Hello, Bloggers! I'm looking for a little input... If you create blog content, please take 2-minutes to answer these 11 questions http://bit.ly/omssurvey
And if there are other bloggers in your network, we'd be very grateful if you passed this along. Feel free to share. THANK YOU!
PS: This is an update to the survey from last year, which led to some really interesting data. For example:
• The average blog post takes 2.5 hours to create
• 5.5% of bloggers spend 6+ hours writing each blog post
• 4 out of 5 bloggers write outside of work hours
You can see the full analysis here:
#CRO #conversionrateoptimization #conversionoptimization #marketing #events #conference #Toronto #NYC #Chicago #Boston #marketers
If you're not making friends, you're doing it wrong. Here's the step-by-step on connecting with anyone using social media...
Thanks for the shares and comments everyone! Here I'm "crossing the streams"
i am from india .I need your help .I happen to see your comment in a site www.50lollipop.org about the upgrade /update xperia c to lollipop.I am Currently using that phone but i am not able to complete the survey,so if you hav completed the survey will u please share the recieved file in google drive
- University of IowaAsian Language & Literature: Mandarin Chinese, 1990 - 1996
- Peking UniversityHanyu Zhongxin, 1996
- Orbit Blog (current)
- Marketing Profs (current)
- Social Media Examiner (current)
- Copyblogger (current)
- The Guardian (current)
- Social Media Examiner (current)
- Content Marketing Institute (current)
- SpinSucks.com (current)
- ProBlogger (current)
- Marketing Profs Daily Fix (current)
- KISSmetrics (current)
- Listly (current)
- NBC Chicago (current)
- Constant Contact (current)
- Unbounce (current)
- Search Engine People (current)
- Convince & Convert (current)
- Retargeter (current)
- Paper.li (current)
- Entrepreneurs Unpluggd (past)
- ICIC (past)
- Kuno Creative (past)
- Technori (past)
- Successful Blog (current)
- MPI Tech Con (past)
- Meet Advisors (current)
- SimilarWeb Blog (current)
is a top-rated speaker at national marketing conferences and author of Content Chemistry, the Illustrated Handbook for Content Marketing
He is also the co-founder and Strategic Director of Orbit Media Studios, an award-winning, 38-person web design firm in Chicago. Since 2001, Andy has provided web strategy advice to more than 1000 businesses.
I write about web marketing:
I'm also an environmentalist, SCUBA diver and piano lesson taker.Also...
- Authored hundreds of articles on web marketing for the Orbit blog and other sites including Copyblogger, Spin Sucks, Marketing Profs, Social Media Examiner and The Guardian
- Featured in media outlets including Forbes, Inc. Magazine, Mashable, Chicago Sun-Times and American Express OPEN
- Listed as Chicago Tech 50 (Crains), Top 100 Content Marketing Experts (onanalytica), Top 100 Digital Marketing Thought Leaders (adSpringr)
Recent Speaking Engagements
- Social Media Marketing World
- Content Marketing World
- University of Chicago: Booth School of Business
- Content Jam
- Business Marketing Association
- Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce
- Medill School (Northwestern University), Loyola, DePaul
- Content Marketing
- Web Strategy
- Search Marketing / SEO
- Social Media
- Web Analytics
- Speaks Mandarin Chinese: BA in Asian Language and Literature, University of Iowa
- Co-founder of Chicago Cause, donating $32,000+ worth of marketing services to local nonprofits
- Certified Chicago Treekeeper
- Former Docent, Chicago Architecture Foundation (2001-2008)
- Orbit Media, Chicago ILStrategic Director, 2001 - present
4043 N Ravenswood Ave #316, Chicago, IL 60613