This underground bunker looks pretty nice...
Some content builds awareness, pulling your audience in toward you. Other writing compels your audience to act, building trust. Specific content affects specific parts of the funnel.
Thanks for the shares and comments, people!
Here's a guide to 2014’s best new books for content marketers, including titles from , , , , and .
Here's the ultimate list of everything to do before (and after) launching a website...
Thank you so much for sharing, everyone!
We love it and we hate it. It tells us what we want to know and what we don't.
We want it to right and we want it to be wrong.
But the real question is are we using it to tell us the right things?
From analytics to certification to social "proof" the "P" word is all around us these days and the question is if all proof is created equal?
That's why is here this week to find out if we've created a monster whose roar is louder than it's bite.
Today we are going to go deep, rattle some cages and improve your proof
Join me, for this new adventure.
You can learn more about for yourself at http://www.orbitmedia.com/
Join The Hangout (No Seriously, For Real, Like on Camera)
We are going to try something "fearless" in the hangout world and bring on the person each week who asks the best fearless question in the event page.
If you want a chance to ask your question to Andy face to face, start submitting your questions now. Use the hashtag #CameraReady after your question so I know you're willing/able to come on the show and ask it.
If your question gets the most +1's we will invite you to join us in the hangout for the last few minutes.
Can't Make It Live and Don't Want to Miss Another Fearless Question?
Subscribe whatever way makes you feel good.
Experts: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , and .
- Orbit Media, Chicago ILStrategic Director, 2001 - present
4043 N Ravenswood Ave #316, Chicago, IL 60613
is a top-rated speaker at national marketing conferences and author of Content Chemistry, the Illustrated Handbook for Content Marketing
He is also the co-founder and Strategic Director of Orbit Media Studios, an award-winning, 38-person web design firm in Chicago. Since 2001, Andy has provided web strategy advice to more than 1000 businesses.
I write about web marketing:
I'm also an environmentalist, SCUBA diver and piano lesson taker.Also...
- Authored hundreds of articles on web marketing for the Orbit blog and other sites including Copyblogger, Spin Sucks, Marketing Profs, Social Media Examiner and The Guardian
- Featured in media outlets including Forbes, Inc. Magazine, Mashable, Chicago Sun-Times and American Express OPEN
- Listed as Chicago Tech 50 (Crains), Top 100 Content Marketing Experts (onanalytica), Top 100 Digital Marketing Thought Leaders (adSpringr)
Recent Speaking Engagements
- Social Media Marketing World
- Content Marketing World
- University of Chicago: Booth School of Business
- Content Jam
- Business Marketing Association
- Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce
- Medill School (Northwestern University), Loyola, DePaul
- Content Marketing
- Web Strategy
- Search Marketing / SEO
- Social Media
- Web Analytics
- Speaks Mandarin Chinese: BA in Asian Language and Literature, University of Iowa
- Co-founder of Chicago Cause, donating $32,000+ worth of marketing services to local nonprofits
- Certified Chicago Treekeeper
- Former Docent, Chicago Architecture Foundation (2001-2008)
- University of IowaAsian Language & Literature: Mandarin Chinese, 1990 - 1996
- Peking UniversityHanyu Zhongxin, 1996
- Orbit Blog (current)
- Marketing Profs (current)
- Social Media Examiner (current)
- Copyblogger (current)
- The Guardian (current)
- Social Media Examiner (current)
- Content Marketing Institute (current)
- SpinSucks.com (current)
- ProBlogger (current)
- Marketing Profs Daily Fix (current)
- KISSmetrics (current)
- Listly (current)
- NBC Chicago (current)
- Constant Contact (current)
- Unbounce (current)
- Search Engine People (current)
- Convince & Convert (current)
- Retargeter (current)
- Paper.li (current)
- Entrepreneurs Unpluggd (past)
- ICIC (past)
- Kuno Creative (past)
- Technori (past)
- Successful Blog (current)
- MPI Tech Con (past)
- Meet Advisors (current)
- SimilarWeb Blog (current)