- WWE Immortals
- Angry Birds Transformers
- Star Wars: Commander
There. I said it. I hesitate to bring this up but on multiple occasions I have needed to set some ground rules, so to speak. So consider this my disclaimer.
I am a Googler.
I do not work on Google+, though I work closely with that team at times.
On Google+, I am a User. I speak on my own behalf, and my views may not be representative of Google's.
I circle people who are interesting, and who interact.
I have no interest in expanding my influence or being a celebrity, as I'm quite happy doing what I do.
So, if you interact with me in your stream or in hangouts, I will NOT:
• Make publicly known any insights I may or may not have to future product plans.
• Participate in your secret private beta of cool Google+ addition. Public Betas, sure, but I don't want to know about your secret private groundbreaking app that may get trampled by some future feature/update.
• Participate in focus groups/discussions of how to expand your social network or influence.
• Talk about Search Engine Optimization.
• Look at your Google+ Marketing Plan.
• Happily tell you how great it is to work here. I will tell you stories of days past at Google. Goofy fun things employees do. Musicians, politicians and all the great things we see and experience.
• Occasionally help escalate your serious Google+ issue, if it's really urgent and we have an established relationship.
• Hang out well after I should be in bed.
• Post things that interest me, some of which may even relate to my job.
• Play my guitars in hangouts.
• Post pictures of my cat, because she's awesome.
Several of those "will not" examples open me up to the potential of both termination and possible litigation by my employer, and well, I LOVE my job and my Company.
There are lots of Googlers on here, and they are happy to interact and be friendly. Please don't step over the lines and make things awkward for us. We like to share, but we love our jobs.
Thanks, and be social, my friends.
I've known Karaoke Guy longer than I'd care to admit, and this was his teams submission into a 48 Hour 5 minute file festival. Which I guess means you have 48 hours to write and produce a five minute film or something like that. Totally not self explanatory at all. Why am I still talking?
And most of you missed me streaming him live on Periscope. Thanks for dropping in, and !
Train with The Fray and Matt Nathanson in Mountain View
There is no description for this event.
Tech firm Monster sues Beats and founders Dre and Iovine
Monster, which co-designed the original Beats By Dr. Dre headphones, is filing suit against Beats Electronics, the firm acquired by Apple in
White House Announces Google[X]‘s Megan Smith As The Next Chief Technolo...
As rumored last week, the White House has just confirmed that Megan Smith, vice president of Google's super-secret Google[X] research lab, w
Some idiot’s been using my e-mail address for years
You won't believe what happened next.
10 Years Ago, The Daily Show Slammed Camera Phones Over Privacy
In light of The Daily Show’s Google Glass segment a couple weeks ago, this segment from the January 8, 2004, show is highly relevant. Maybe
All Our Patent Are Belong To You | Blog | Tesla Motors
Yesterday, there was a wall of Tesla patents in the lobby of our Palo Alto headquarters. That is no longer the case. They have been removed,
Google Rated Top Employer for Pay and Benefits by Glassdoor - Digits - WSJ
Google ranks as the best U.S. employer for compensation and benefits, according to employee ratings compiled by Glassdoor.
The Primary Difference Between Mayonnaise and Miracle Whip - The Oatmeal
I'm back and I wrote a Blerch book. Surgeon General's Warning · TO VICTORY · Black Friday 2013 · A night at The Seattle Aquarium with The Oa
'Calvin & Hobbes' Creator Pens His First Public Comic In 18 ...
Bill Watterson drew the poster for the upcoming documentary Stripped, a self-described "love letter" to comics. The project marks a break in