The Open Source ETL Tool Talend has great capabilities to work with Google Analytics data.
Because of the possibility to add so called custom components this ETL tool can be easily enhanced to run Google Analytics queries and persists the result in database tables.
Until now there are following features available:
* Run queries (also normalise the values)
* Run un-sampled reports (and download the results from a Drive)
* Load meta data (views, web properties, accounts etc) and persist them in database tables.
* Run Multi Funnel Channel Reports
* Run queries for YouTube Analytics
Everything need is the Talend Open Studio for DataIntegration:http://www.talend.com/
-> download the Open Studio
Create an developer account
Use the Talend Exchange function to install the Google Analytics components (simply one click!)
Here the list of all related components (with documentation):https://www.talendforge.org/exchange/index.php
(Search for Google)
In the detail pages are linked the documentation PDFs.