- CapgeminiUK Intranet Webmaster, 2009 - present
- ETSSenior Web Developer, 2007 - 2010
- Brooklands CollegeManaged Learning Environment (MLE) Coordinator, 2005 - 2007
- Brooklands CollegeWeb Developer, 2003 - 2007
- SightlineWeb Designer and Multimedia Technician, 2000 - 2002
I’m a web designer by trade since 2000, now working as the Intranet Webmaster at Capgemini UK. Whilst I have achieved a high level of expertise in this, these days my areas of interest and passion revolve around the exciting worlds of Gamification, Social Media, Technology and Video Games.
I am amazed every day by how much is happening in these fields and enjoy feeling part of this. I blog on a weekly basis about Gamification, social media and other side topics. I write about video games on my games review website (Yet Another Review Site running since 2006) and in 2012 I also self published a short eBook on gamification –Gamification: A Simple Introduction.
- University of Wales Institute, Cardiff (UWIC)BSc (Hons) Biomedical Science, 1996 - 2000
- St. Georges College and 6th Form, Weybridge SurreyGCSE's and A-Levels, 1989 - 1996
- Winx Bloomix Quest
- LEGO® Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin
- Shooty Skies
- Cut the Rope 2
- Crossy Road
- Sonic Dash Boom