You might want to tray another alternative: The whole cover in green background with the hexagon only stylized through white lines.
Gamification, serious games etc. fits in with my game thinking article here http://www.gamified.uk/gamification-framework/differences-between-gamification-and-games/
Logo on the front, yeah - was more a brand thing than anything else.
Subtitle I am struggling with. Simple introduction is no longer true (though it has sold 1300 copies or so with that subtitle). I don't have a USP other than the types and I don't want it to be about them. They are just a part of the overall book. The book is really just a general book about gamification compiled from blogs, the old book and some other bits that will tie it all together. Mmm.
- CapgeminiUK Intranet Webmaster, 2009 - present
- ETSSenior Web Developer, 2007 - 2010
- Brooklands CollegeManaged Learning Environment (MLE) Coordinator, 2005 - 2007
- Brooklands CollegeWeb Developer, 2003 - 2007
- SightlineWeb Designer and Multimedia Technician, 2000 - 2002
I’m a web designer by trade since 2000, now working as the Intranet Webmaster at Capgemini UK. Whilst I have achieved a high level of expertise in this, these days my areas of interest and passion revolve around the exciting worlds of Gamification, Social Media, Technology and Video Games.
I am amazed every day by how much is happening in these fields and enjoy feeling part of this. I blog on a weekly basis about Gamification, social media and other side topics. I write about video games on my games review website (Yet Another Review Site running since 2006) and in 2012 I also self published a short eBook on gamification –Gamification: A Simple Introduction.
- University of Wales Institute, Cardiff (UWIC)BSc (Hons) Biomedical Science, 1996 - 2000
- St. Georges College and 6th Form, Weybridge SurreyGCSE's and A-Levels, 1989 - 1996