3 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Cant say fairer than that really. A free upgrade would have been nice, but not really likely.Nov 9, 2012
- This is not what either of the websites are saying :-
Google Play - "Nexus 7 (16GB version only) purchases from Devices on Google Play are currently eligible for Price Protection if the purchase was made on or after October 14, 2012. If your purchase is eligible, we'll refund the difference in price within 14 days of your request."
ASUS - * Effective application dates: October 30th - November 30th, 2012
1. Nexus 7 purchased by October 29th, 2012.
2. Nexus 7 purchased at our physical channels and its online shops.
3. Complete registration at ASUS member site
4. Submission of proof of purchase.
Rules and regulations:
1. Coupon valid for ASUS Shop online purchases during the period of 『2012/10/30』～『2012/12/31』.
2. New members who complete registration and should apply via email with attachment of purchase proof during the event to qualify for a coupon.
3. Registering with ASUS and participating in the coupon campaign does NOT require you to place an order.
4. However if you get a coupon, it cannot be paid out but only be used as rebate for an order with ASUS Shop.
5. You acknowledge that ASUS Technology Pte. Ltd. , at its sole discretion, reserves its right to modify the usage of this coupon or discontinue it at any time without prior notice.
You only get a coupon from ASUS that can only be spent in they're store and Google are shafting everybody that paid for the 16GB version more than 3 weeks or so ago. I got my Nexus 7 at launch, waited longer than some people who could go into PC World and buy their Nexus 7's 3 days earlier than I got mine, paid £10 more for delivery and eventually broke my Nexus screen because it isnt gorilla glass, its just scratch resistant. Bringing out a 3G version just adds insult to injury. Im gonna wait and see what happens with the Nexus 10 before I jump in and buy it during the launch again.Nov 9, 2012