14 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 3 previous comments
- the 7.7 inch has a better screen, but you are right in that it will be very confusing to most shoppers. These are way too expensive.Apr 10, 2012
- I tought they we're all AMOLED... Then you're right it's just confusing...Apr 10, 2012
- Nope only the small one has the AMOLED the others are backlit LEDs. But what is the average shopper going to think when he/she sees a 7 inch that is $50 more expensive than a 10 inch?Apr 10, 2012
- If you are in Canada, stay away from Toshiba's tablets. I'm still waiting for them to get Google+ to work on their Toshiba Thrive tablets.
Customer service for tablets from Toshiba Canada is sorely lacking.
I'm holding out for a Google tablet or one of the newer Samsung tablets. I won't be making the same mistake twice.Apr 10, 2012
- Don't know what to think. I used to be a huge fan of Toshibas laptops, but their track witn Android tablets is not good.
Anyway, a 7.7 tablet with AMOLED screen and Tegra 3 looks good, really good.Apr 10, 2012
- Unfortunately it's a Toshiba.Apr 10, 2012