Zelda on Android? Yes please!
191 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 8 previous comments
- - If it plays like OceanHorn... Nintendo can just take my wallet now!
If it is an IAP laden clone of another game (Farmville, Clash, Flappy Birds, Temple Run)... I will stick with my switch.1w
- Before the Switch... Probably1w
- It'll just be the same game running in an emulator 😁1w
- "Or will Nintendo do us right"... it's fucking Nintendo, they haven't done that much right since the Super Famicom/Super Nes days. And given how T-WRECKED both $uper Mario Run & Fire Emblem: Heroe$ turned out...I doubt that's changing...1w
- Honestly, if its anything like Mario Run, I'll pass. I'm sure it will have the same always on DRM too. I'll just stick to BotW on my Switch. I'd rather have classic Zelda come to Switch than Zelda come to my phone.1w
- I absolutely love Nintendo but come on this mobile trend in the gaming industry has really got to stop. They're not even good. They've never been good. It's always a micro-transaction money grab.1w