Look at the Google search widget from the I/O 2012 app - is Google teasing Android 4.1 right in front of us?
47 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 69 previous comments
A fanboy I know just tweeted - "Google copies Apple by making a Google I/O app just like Apple made a WWDC app"Jun 20, 2012
- Well, did Google copy them last year too? Because last year's Google I/O also had an app...Jun 20, 2012
- Besides, who did what first is an old tired argument already... I don't care who did what first, what is the state of things now? That's what's important... ;-)Jun 20, 2012
- Copying and a feature set that's should be in an OS is different and the problem is everyone has an opinion that's mostly incorrect.Jun 20, 2012
- That's what I'm talking about. All these "Android copied Apple" things aren't acceptable. Today Android is advancing and Apple is busy in lawsuits. And that's what matters.
So, if Motorola invented GSM, should it be that others aren't allowed to make mobile phones?Jun 20, 2012
- The 25:10 could be a reference to Majel. In Star Trek Deep Space 9, there were 26 hours in a day...Jun 22, 2012