Anyone have access yet?
5 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 20 previous comments
- I take every opportunity to educate my friends on FB how G+ is immensely better..Jun 8, 2012
- Honestly, sir ... I'd like most of those FB dweebs to stay at FB. That's just me, though. :)Jun 8, 2012
- No one really gets that they aren't even on the same level at all. I love how Google+ is set up and how much easier it is to interact with people through truly public posts.Jun 8, 2012
- Indeed. Facebook has always been about cliques whereas Google+ is a real community that doesn't require an invite. Love G+!Jun 8, 2012
- I prefer Google+ over Facebook, as it has the best bits of Facebook & Twitter rolled into 1. Long posts like facebook with threaded comments without any of the crap that Facebook brings and none of that stupid if you follow person x you'll instantly gain 10k followers crap that just leads to your timeline getting spammed with the ability to set who a post is broadcast to from your list of Circles or public without having to look for the little privacy icon on the post composition screen. But I'm stuck with both Facebook & G+ because I can't get my family members on Facebook to switch to G+.Jun 8, 2012
- On an article I read yesterday, some people on Android Police found a trace of a Game icon on the Google+ for Android app.
http://www.androidpolice.com/2012/06/07/google-events-secrets-revealed-there-is-some-kind-of-downloadable-themes-feature/Jun 8, 2012