And reportedly with 2GB of RAM. Sweet little device.
30 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 22 previous comments
- Its OK with dual core. Double RAM is very nice!! But I'm not liking that design. I don't like the smooth back cover...sorry...no go for me.Jun 4, 2012
- For those of you saying no to this phone are crazy. This will turn out to be phone of the year, hands down!Jun 4, 2012
- Tim KH+1Damn sprint better get 2GBJun 4, 2012
- Eul Cam+2the 5 that are coming to the U.S (so far) are all reported to have 2GB... ThanksJun 4, 2012
- Too bad it is dual core. Spent enough on my GNex not buying anything until we see quad core. LTE is supposed to be a more global standard but yet they can't get it working with Exynos. 2GB is a nice touch and about time but I am about ready to ditch Big Red for a carrier that can actually release a phone the way it is designed.Jun 4, 2012
- This is pointless, your all arguing over who is gonna spend there money the quickest lol. This is what they want, to make you think you need to buy a phone every year. You can't compare anything honestly especially benchmarks which have nothing to do with how the device will perform.
S4 is based off of A15 architecture while the other are A9 so more efficient and multiple cores don't matter because ICS is the only version that utilizes it, aside from that apps are single threaded so only use one core at the Max clock speed.
GPU alone isn't black and white due to the fact its configured differently by dedicated and shared plus mobile architectures are different than PC's also benchmarks only really measure if anything hardware against the software which touchwiz and Sense have all been tweak one way are anotherJun 4, 2012