Monthly Android patches are a big part of your phones wellness care.
466 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 31 previous comments
- I don't know why people , are putting their faith in Android.... Doesn't seem to matter , how many patches we get and how often ! ....they are just as buggy , as the previous one we downloaded... No better....Android , never improves36w
- You don't need all these updates to protect yourself against malware, viruses, etc. you just need to not go on weird sites and do weird shit to your phone.36w
- Let say your phone hasn't been patched for the stagefright exploit. You got a video text from someone you know, you open the video, your phone got infected. Security patches are more than protecting you from doing weird crap on your phone. Your point is like don't wanna get shot or get into accidents, don't venture outside your home.36w
- This last update screwed my 6P all up. It was laggie and I lost my G-Now feed. A factory reset fixed it.36w
- Yeah ive Got 4 patches til april 1st36w
- I understand , Bill....I have had phone's with Android for many year's now.... There patches and their bug fixes , never work...and do make your phone worse....and if what happened to you , happened to me.....I would consider , finding proof , then suing Google for damages....36w
- It really wasn't that big of a deal. I just factory reset my phone and I was back up and running within a half hour.36w
- I understand , Bill....I like your attitude... I am just getting very tired....of being forced by Google to live update.... To each new update.... And the patches and bug fixes don't work....36w
Add a comment...