Some words on the Nexus 4 from
110 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 32 previous comments
- I was one of the lucky ones that was able to order the16gb model the first day. Great device. Horribly buggy software 4.2 is turning out to be. Two of the largest complaints I have so far are the bluetooth call quality (I can hear them but the other party reports "muddled" quality in their end - same bt headset on a different android phone and also an old iphone 4 just moments later with same caller the result is "crystal clear and worlds better), and battery life.
I'm about ready to contact Google for an return authorization and just return the device. While I can overlook A LOT, I'm very tired of the constant bluetooth issues I've faced with Android. This, as they say, is a deal breaker for me.
Otherwise, LG did an outstanding job on the hardware, save one thing. Placing the phone back down on a flat surface (such as my kitchen counter) attenuates the speaker output to the point of being unusable! While I understand that the design of the phone demanded a flat glass back, why put the speaker on the back of the device and not an edge? I guess it was simply a matter of design tradeoffs. Nonetheless, it is rather annoying at times.Nov 23, 2012
- Right now you'd do better to put it on eBay. People are chomping at the bit for this phone and would happily buy one for more than $350 and less than T-Mo's $500. They get a high-end super phone cheap (under $600) and you get compensated for your trouble.Nov 23, 2012
- You are not limited to T-Mo. You can run it on any GSM network.Nov 23, 2012
- Has iFixit or anyone else like them done a breakdown of the Nexus 4? Even though the battery may not be designed to be user-replaced, maybe if I find out where to get a bigger one, I could take the N4 off of's hands and replace the battery when I want to :)Nov 24, 2012
- Yeah, they have and apparently they found an LTE radio in it that, with a setting change, works on certain networks.Nov 24, 2012
- Nexus 4 has very great service. WiFi is better than the gnex. The nexus 4 far exceeds my expectations. I love this phone.its not a hassle to use and its my favorite phone. On hspa+ it is flawless and runs hard. No reason not to get it with T-Mobile : D I give it a 10 out of 10Dec 1, 2012