11 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 7 previous comments
- DC does drop the price of most of their digital comics by about $1.00 once the next issue of that comic is out. So I usually just wait a month or two for the price reduction. That said, I concur that the cost for a digital comic should be less than the paper comic, similar to how ebooks/paper books and MP3's/CD's are priced.Jun 13, 2012
- and the savings for me is that I am outside of the US I can't get these comics at a reasonable price as a physical copy, hell these books aren't even available in stores where I live. So right now I have the entire Walking Dead series thanks to digital distribution.So in actuality I save tons of money.Jun 13, 2012
- Butt ugly app. DEVELOPERS, Y U NO RESPECT HOLO?Jun 13, 2012
- cool. That's at least one benefit of e-distribution.
I think most people however would consider that the humongous savings that content creators make with e-sales should be passed on, not just considered as a reason to laugh even louder on their way to the bank.
If these electronic versions of previously physical products cost 1/1000th of the price to retail because there is so much less real value to them then why should the price be the same?
Perhaps for their next trick they should work on telling us just how it is that they aren't actually ripping us off ;)Jun 13, 2012
- DOWNLOADEDJun 13, 2012
- Yusif great guy ever!Jul 27, 2012