23 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 5 previous comments
- Love the idea of the keyboard but the specs are a bit too low. I like a larger screen and faster CPU. But for an average user this would be a great phone. I'd still go Galaxy S3 compared to this one.Nov 22, 2012
- Could we have this one on Puerto Rico? Open Mobile will be a perfect carrier.Nov 22, 2012
- This is about as fast as the SGS3Nov 22, 2012
- This is a pretty cool device. If Galaxy Note did not exist, I'd get this one (for me, stylus > physical keyboard > none)Nov 22, 2012
- I did, but thanks for being rude. What's the screen resolution? Camera? What kind of processor? The clock speed doesn't matter nearly a much as the processor. How about the GPU? Battery? The posted info is very vague.
and Thank you for not being rude like Koch over there, but I'd like to know more specific information, you know? Dual Core 1.2 ghz processor doesn't tell me a whole lot. Could be it's the S4 processor like in the Galaxy Relay, could be something much slower.
For those of you who are also wondering about this, it looks like the resolution is 800x480, the camera is 5MP, and the battery is 1,800 mAh. Haven't found any info on how much RAM or what kind of 1.2 ghz dual core processor it is though. Like Michael said, the specs seem a little low. It's a shame no OEMs seem to have any interesting in putting out a flagship keyboard phone.Nov 22, 2012
- I much prefer a phone with a keyboard (I type better on a real keyboard). I am currently using a Samsung Galaxy but looking for a better phone (more RAM, faster processor, LTE, longer battery life). Unfortunately, phones with keyboards seem to be becoming extinct.Nov 23, 2012