Android 8.1 Oreo will "downgrade" inactive apps to save space
158 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Be smart. Go to Apps and delete all the useless apps you never use on Facebook and Google, I do, often. It makes your computer work faster.
We don't need no Stinking Apps.48w
- But getting rid of the bloatware installed on your phone when you bought it? You know, the apps that you'll never use, but take up space anyway?
- Can u get rid of apps that r installed in your phone already that u don't use it won't affect your phone will it48w
- Xxx Enid48w
- It isn’t a downgrade, it removes the cache from underused apps from the compiler. This will save space at the expense of slightly longer load times for apps you already weren’t using but didn’t delete48w
- Al Ryder+1we can't do that... It makes too much sense48w
Add a comment...