With SCOTUS on the line, and having a republican congress, do you not understand the danger that is afoot? Good luck getting rid of Citizens United. Good luck with them not overturning gay marriage federally. Seriously. The number of people that can be hurt by a Trump candidacy is astronomical. Worldwide bad. Please do what is best for the greater good, not just what makes you feel good.
This extension is perfect.
Over and over (and over) again, Clinton cast Trump as a brash-talking buffoon who has "no clue" about foreign policy or how the world works more broadly. And it continued after the speech, too!
What Clinton seemed to be signaling ... was less that she and Trump have very different visions of America's role in the world, which they do, and much more that she could fight fire with fire. That if Trump wants to call her "Crooked Hillary," she will call him "no clue" Donald. That if he wants to turn this campaign into a war of (nasty) words, she's ready to go taunt for taunt.
The first one is great. I love running my businesses from home, as I get more time with my family. But okay, you don't know anything but working some minimum wage job, I get that. You just don't understand how it is someone could work from home.
And I'm married, so I think number 2 is fine too. We're both the boss, so yes, I sleep next to my boss.
Number 3 and onwards just go off the rails.
(Well, I grew up in neighboring Springfield Township, but spent many a day with friends near Abington Senior High School)
One of Montgomery County's oldest communities, Abington's roots reach back before the 18th century, finally incorporated as a township in 1704.
Abington Township has had it's share of notable business people:
• Gail Berman
• Amar Gopal Bose
• Stephen A. Schwarzman
Abington is even well represented in the sports world:
• Mike Richter
• Jason Garrett
• Eddie George
• Drew Gulak
• Chad Kolarik
• Jeff Parke
Some notable actors and artists from Abington include:
• Bil Keane
• Bradley Cooper
• Matthew Fox
• Joey, Matthew and Andy Lawrence
• Michael James "Mike" Vogel
• Stephen Lynch
• Bob Saget
Learn more about Abington and the communities within on our blog post all about Abington Township.
It really breaks down to these two options:
Either get on board with Hillary Clinton, even if she’s not everything you’ve dreamed of.
– or –
Whine because Sanders probably won’t win the nomination, become apathetic, then let Republicans win the White House in 2016; likely replace four Supreme Court Justices over the following 8 years; start a war with Iran; ruin the planet; destroy our economy again; and undo all the good that’s been done these last 6 years.
Yes, it’s really that simple.
Here's hoping the DNC doesn't fuck this one up any more than they already have in the rules committee.
In a speech today, Senator Sanders made it clear that he was more than willing to put defeating Donald Trump and the urgent need to unify a shaky and splintering Democratic Party above his personal pride and idealism. He congratulated Secretary Clinton on her “strong campaign” and proclaimed that “I look forward to meeting with her in the near future to see how we can work together to defeat Donald Trump and to create a government which represents all of us and not just the 1 percent.”
Todd Rider’s technology, called Double-stranded RNA Activated Caspase Oligomerizer, or DRACO, has already proven effective in lab tests against 18 viruses, including strains of the common cold, flu, and dengue fever. Rider hypothesizes that DRACOs could one day offer a cure for chickenpox, herpes, Zika, and even HIV.
Rider’s credentials check out. He’s a trained biomedical researcher, an MIT engineer, and a Harvard Medical School regular. He invented DRACOs 15 years ago, and has eked out a steady stream of positive (though preliminary) results ever since. He is not a nutcase and his idea makes inherent sense. DRACOs work by seeking out RNA produced by viruses inside the cells they have infected. If found, the DRACO binds to it and activates a suicide switch, killing the cell. Healthy cells are left unharmed, and before long the infection is eradicated.
SUPPORT HIM TODAY: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/draco-may-be-a-cure-for-all-viral-infections
(Body from https://www.inverse.com/article/16357-the-draco-indiegogo-campaign-could-save-us-from-viruses-but-no-one-will-pony-up)
A man devoid of hope and conscious of being so has ceased to belong to the future. Albert Camus
- Villanova UniversityMechanical Engineering, 2003 - 2007Additional Courses Taken: Leadership in Non-Profit Organizations, Marketing Research, Buyer Behavior, Professional Selling
My Google+ Creds:
- In the Top 4000 of 500 million G+ Users by an engagement-based metric.
- Some other recent rankings, according to CircleCount.com:
- Some recent rankings according to GplusData.com (Updated 5/6/14)
- By Followers
- 5th in Pennsylvania Users
- 374th in United States Users
- 535th in Male Users Worldwide
- 675th in English Users Worldwide
- 890th in Users Worldwide
- By Follower Growth
- Featured for over 12 months on the Google+ Suggested User List (SUL).
- Known for Google+ tips and guides here as well as on my blog. My most popular guides have to be the Google+ Community Member Guide and the Google+ Community Owner Guide.
- Got to hang out with Al Gore and talk about climate change in the first ever (and apparently last ever) Conversation on Google+ (HOA).
- Host of the Social Media Hangout HOA series from the Social Media Communities
- Featured guest on the Digital Marketing Excellence Show with host Eric Enge about How Communities Can Drive Your Success Online.
- Got through all that, and want to see more? See all of my most popular Google+ posts here!
All posts and opinons expressed by me on Google+ are entirely my own and do not necessarily reflect those of any employer or other organization with which I might be connected.
- Socialize MeOwner, Social Media Consultant, 2004 - presentDevelop and deliver customized media program/campaign recommendations based on research and client discussions. Manage online marketing campaigns effectively driving brand awareness, engagement and traffic to social media pages. Achieve a strong, visible social media presence and develop concepts with viral potential. Continuously monitor online public relations and ensure the success of client programs. Assess social media marketing strategies to determine rate of return. Identify and tap into new channels to optimize ROI and fuel revenue growth. Managed relationships with online advertising partners and internal teams to generate leads and revenue for clients.
- StarTalk Radio with Neil deGrasse TysonWebmaster, 2013 - 2014Responsible for maintaining website. Ensure site is functioning properly and is available to users. Test speed of access and improve loading speeds without sacrificing quality. Debug issues that arise with the performance of the website. Help prepare a long-term plan for Web site development and presence, including standards and guidelines for content, based on organization goals and input from sponsors/stakeholders. Co-ordinate with Web site departments and content creators from across the organization. Assess competing Web sites as regards to content, look and feel, and functionality, and make improvement recommendations for the site.
- Rieker Instrument Co., Inc.Inventory Specialist, Mechanical Engineer, 2011Responsible for reviewing engineering change notices and determining the potential impact on the current inventory or production schedule. Communicated effectively with engineering and manufacturing staff on the status of engineering change notices and the impacted document(s). Handled the tasks of controlling and monitoring engineering documents (Parts Lists, Drawings, and Electronic Schematics) in order to ensure compliance with the corporate methodology and procedures required for ISO 9001 implementation and certification. Supported management in the development and implementation of the company’s quality management system as well as ISO 9001 compliance.
- Remcal Products CorporationJunior Mechanical Engineer, 2010In addition to primary role, held concurrent responsibility for assuming cross-trained positions as needed within Quality Control, Shipping, Receiving, Manufacturing, Packing, and Return Departments. Ensured quality control standards in broad areas of products inspection and logistical operations. Used extensive product development knowledge and natural affinity for processes and principles to reverse engineer or re-design parts according to customer specifications and requirements. Communicated with both vendors and customers in order to ensure the lowest possible quotation and highest quality product design. Created 2D and 3D models and drawings of parts, assemblies, installations and attachments.
Quitting Your Job to Pursue Your Passion is Bullshit
Two years ago, I quit my full-time, salaried with benefits job to pursue self-employment as an independent freelance graphic designer. (This
Jay Baer – Keynote – Pubcon Vegas 2014 - The Crossing of Marketing and IT
Jay Baer gave a great keynote on “Youtility” at Pubcon Vegas 2014, these are the notes Elmer took during the talk.
3 Ways Brands Can Utilize Meerkat - @vincenzolandino
There are always new tools and apps that seem to pop up in social media. Many will say they are the best, others simply appear and disappear
Ultimate List of Over 200 Authority Domains Accepting Backlinks
We put together the ultimate list of high authority (DA) websites that accept links and guest posting. The list of domains is currently at 2
How to Drive 10,000 Monthly Visits Using Quora | Webris
I was able to drive well over 100 visits with one post to Quora using this simple web hack. Click to read how to drive 10,000 visits monthly