1. I have been shooting and developing my own film for more than 40 years. I finally quit doing the chemical parts in-house and sub all that to Philadelphia Photographics at 139 S 13th Street in Philadelphia, PA.
2. Except for the occasional snap with my phone or an old Nikon point and shoot, I shoot almost everything with a pair of Nikon FM SLRs with 24mm, 50mm, and 105mm Nikkor lenses. I also have a Leica M4, an Ikoflex TLR, and a Cambo 4x5, none of which have been loaded with film in more than a decade. Throughout the seventies, I used a Canon FTb, but it broke. When that happened I stole my wife's Nikon and never gave it back.
3. After telling everyone for years and years that I would never buy a zoom lens, I did. Sorry.
4. I do not have anything against digital cameras, but I already own really good film equipment, and I am too damn cheap to change.
5. Mostly I prefer black and white. This may be because when I started in 1957, it was practically impossible to do color in a non-commercial darkroom. It did not become practical to do color until Unicolor and Beseler (via Tetanol) introduced their products in the mid-seventies. I had already been imprinted.
6. Most everything I show is full frame. I think of it as a discipline. My wife tells me it is a conceit. As usual, she is almost certainly correct.
7. Most everything I do is in landscape orientation. Vertically oriented images seem unnatural, with the exception of formal portraiture of faces almost all of which are vertically oriented. I think this is the result of watching too much television and going to too many movies, all of which are in landscape mode. My wife says it is a conceit. As usual, she is almost certainly correct.
8. Mostly, I shoot by available light. However,as W. Eugene Smith famously said, "A flash is available light, but only if you have it with you."
9. If you add me to a circle, it is likely I will look at your profile. But, if you are not a photographer doing interesting things, I will not add you to my circles. Life is too short.
10. I break all of these rules whenever I feel like it. Live with it.