contact: Liz Oswald email@example.com
Virtual Local SEO Manager - Manage our local seo and social media services
Job Title: Local SEO and Social Media Manager
Country: United States
Location: Virtual Position
Employment Status: Full Time (please no agencies or companies)
Our company helps one medical vertical attract more patients, online and off. This is a full-time virtual position which involves building and managing our inhouse seo and social media team and implementing our existing local seo and social media strategy. Must be located in the U.S. and available online and by phone 9-5 EST or CST.
We’re looking for a smart, dedicated, hard working team player who is obsessed with getting it right, thrives in a virtual work environment and excels at communication, and knows how to make work fun. You’d be responsible for managing the transition from our current 3rd party provider and bringing the seo and social media function inhouse for the medical practices we serve.
• Proven Local White Hat SEO and Social Media marketing success
• Minimum of 2-4 years experience
• Track record of recent success with local seo and social media marketing
• Ability to manage tasks via SEO and Social Media marketing team
• Can demonstrate understanding of individual search engine ranking factors and the ability to deploy that knowledge in optimizing local online marketing strategy.
• Excels at focusing on the details and holding themselves and team members accountable for achieving results.
• Demonstrates they are someone who continually refines knowledge and skills, staying abreast of all changes in online marketing and adapts strategies accordingly.
• Has a demonstrated track record of local seo success
• Google Analytics
• Work with our external seo and social media vendor to transition services in house.
• Documenting existing strategy
• Setting up internal systems and processes to ensure every client seo and social media tasks are done at setup and monthly including:
o Meta data integrity and optimization
o In-depth keyword research
o On page strategies
o Off page / inbound linking strategies
o User generated content
o Social media as it pertains to SEO - specifically Google+ integration
o Keyword, URL and meta optimization across all content types: text, video, images, etc.
• Ongoing communication and reporting of metrics and results with the team and clients.
• Managing 2-4 team members to ensure all work is performed at the highest levels of excellence.
• Strong communication and follow up skills are necessary to manage expectations.
Ready to apply?, Please submit a resume, cover letter and a video explaining why you would be perfect for the position. Please include examples of results you’ve achieved as well as salary requirements.