- Rogerson Business ServicesSacramento,, 2006 - presentAndrew Rogerson is an entrepreneur at heart as its part of his DNA. Originally from Australia, Andrew’s grandfather was able to provide the initial finance for two of his children or Andrew’s uncles to establish the Kenworth truck franchise in Australia in the 1950’s. The rest as they say is history as Kenworth as the franchise was successful, Kenworth bought it back. The family entrepreneur spirit was passed to Andrew as he is a 5-time business owner having owned two businesses in Australia and three in California and enjoys helping entrepreneurs exit or enter business ownership. His services include business brokerage; helping owners sell and/or buyers purchase a business. He also provides consulting on purchasing a franchise, certified machinery and equipment appraisals and business valuations.
- Volt Information Science, VMC, NewmansProgram Manager, 2001 - 2006Program Manager that worked onsite at Hewlett Packard, Roseville, CA building and implementing solutions to improve and enhance HP and how it worked.
- Sunrise Executive SuitesPresident, 1998 - 2001President and CEO of Sunrise Executive Suites
- NZTPPresident, 1996 - 1998President and CEO of Newmans South Pacific Vacations for the USA. A US wholesaler of travel to the South Pacific
5150 Fair Oaks Blvd, #101-198, Carmichael, CA, 95608-5788
Andrew Rogerson is a 5-time business owner and Certified Business Broker. He uses his training, experience and energy to help those that own a business and wish to sell, by handling the entire exit planning process and then its execution. He also helps new business owners understand they have three options to become a new business owner; start their own business, buy an existing business or buy the rights to a franchise and more importantly, which one is right for them. Andrew also provides business valuations and certified machinery and equipment appraisals.
Andrew is also a
published author on four books on buying or selling a business available from www.businessadvicebooks.com.
- La Trobe UniversityHumanities, 1979
Sell a business | Medical practice | Buy franchise | valuation
Sell a business, sell a medical practice, buy a franchise or business valuation. Questions? Email: email@example.com or phone: (916
Why a growing business is more attractive to a business buyer
A common question I get from business owners that are ready to sell is simply "What are the chances of selling my business?"
How do I turnaround my business?Rogerson Business Services
How do I turnaround my business? The Great Financial Crisis has been particularly brutal on some businesses. Especially some businesses in s
Andrew Rogerson Articles - Buying-A-Business Expert
Andrew Rogerson Buying-A-Business Articles. Andrew Rogerson is a 5-time business owner and Certified Business Broker that loves helping entr
Importance of a financial plan for a business owner
Importance of a financial plan for a business owner. Most business owners spend a disproportional amount of time running their business
How does escrow work when selling or buying a business
How does escrow work when selling or buying a business? The process of buying or selling a business has many steps. These can include
Successful entrepreneurs believe all beliefs are false
Successful entrepreneurs believe all beliefs are false. On Wednesday April 03, 2013 I attended an event where Jim Britt was the guest speake