So. Damn. Funny.
Start a hangout
55 followers|15,343 views
Works at Parron Law
Attended University of Miami School of Law
Lives in Miami, FL
55 followers|15,343 views
Sports & Entertainment Attorney
Entertainment Law | Sports Law | Intellectual Property Law | Negotiation | Personal Branding | Networking | Social Media
- Parron LawAssociate Attorney, 2015 - presentSworn into the Florida Bar on September 22nd, 2015.
- ip AgencyBusiness & Legal Affairs Associate, 2014 - present• Research, contact, and recruit potential new clientele for agency representation in film, television, music, modeling, and media industries. • Book agency clientele for various entertainment opportunities such as concert tours, festival, club and other venue performances, modeling shoots, features on albums and soundtracks, celebrity-hosted parties and events, brand/product endorsements and sponsorships, etc. • Conduct extensive review of scripts, pilots, screenplays, treatments, formats, and other concepts and evaluate the same for potential talent and representation. • Establish and maintain valuable professional relationships with numerous industry professionals on behalf of ip Agency such as casting directors, music supervisors, record label owners, production company and movie studio executives, tastemakers, managers and agents, and many more. • Coordinate and assist with client branding and marketing efforts. • Conduct/lead new and current client meetings, conference calls, and video conferences.
- Parron LawLaw Clerk, 2013 - 2015• Drafted, reviewed, and edited numerous contracts including licensing, publishing, production, financing, retainer and representation agreements, cease and desist letters, work-for-hire agreements, talent letters of intent, joint-author agreements, operating agreements & many more. • Conducted legal and factual research to draft memos and briefs pertaining to numerous issues the firm’s clients were exposed to in the entertainment, sports, and intellectual property law fields. • Drafted and served demand and response letters regarding potential and current litigation of entertainment and intellectual property law matters. • Drafted and served DMCA Takedown Notices on various websites to protect our clients’ various copyrights. • Conducted trademark conflict searches and completed general trademark and copyright registrations for various clients. • Registered clients' scripts, pilots, screenplays, treatments, formats, and other concepts with the Writers Guild of America, West Registry. • Recruited, managed, and marketed music artists by working closely with top entertainment industry professionals from agencies such as BMI, ASCAP, BMG, Sony, Universal, major record labels, music festivals and nightclubs, and other worldwide entertainment firms. • Collaborated exclusively with firm's principal attorney, Ivan Parron, on conducting research, drafting various agreements and documents, and contacting numerous States' Divisions of Labor for work related to the production of The X-Factor Kids: Latin America. • Spoke with and assisted firm’s clientele with various high-priority tasks related to the entertainment and sports industries
- Miami Law Entertainment & Sports Law SocietyPresident, 2013 - 2015• Elected as the first-ever 2L President of Miami Law's largest student organization (ESLS), and currently serving the first-ever second term in office. • Planned and organized ESLS' 17th Annual Entertainment & Sports Law Symposium by personally contacting professionals from across the country to speak at the event, soliciting a record amount of sponsorship for the event from various companies, firms, and agencies, and secured a vibrant location for the Symposium and the networking social held the evening prior to the Symposium. • Organized a first-of-its-kind event banding together the 4 Miami-area law schools' ESLS organizations to host a Sports Lawyers Association local outreach event giving our members the chance to network with local attorneys and other local law students sharing similar interests. • Responsible for growing ESLS' social media following (Twitter and Facebook) by over 35% in my first year as President. • Collaborated with the UM Intellectual Property Law Society, UM Tax Law Society, UM Cardozo Jewish Law Society, UM Family Law Society, UM Business Law Review, UM Frost School of Music, Sports Lawyers Association, Copyright Society of the USA, & the Florida Bar Entertainment, Arts, & Sports Law Section to hold many joint events throughout the school year. • Implemented strategies to vastly increase membership, improve the quality of ESLS events, and raise the bar when it comes to networking event offerings through ESLS.
Sports & Entertainment Attorney
Extremely dedicated sports and entertainment attorney, specializing in athlete, artist, and celebrity legal and career representation. Experienced in securing and negotiating endorsement contracts, scouting and recruiting athletes, representing and advising music artists, managing vast social media networks for large companies, and has strong relationships with numerous high-level sports and entertainment executives all over the United States.
A recent graduate of the University of Miami School of Law, with a focus on Entertainment, Sports, & Intellectual Property Law. Served on the National Board of Directors for the National Sports & Entertainment Law Society, and is also the first-ever student to serve two consecutive terms as President of Miami Law's largest student organization, the Entertainment & Sports Law Society. Always focused on continuing to build his network and strengthen his personal brand, and is continually seeking to master every aspect of the sports and entertainment industries. Has been continuously commended for his unparalleled work ethic and relentless drive to succeed, as well as having a reputation for possessing a unique passion and knowledge for the sports and entertainment industries that is evident from his work product.
Diehard Green Bay Packers & Wisconsin Badgers Fan
- University of Miami School of LawSports & Entertainment Law, 2012 - 2015Graduated with Cum Laude honors on May 9th, 2015.
- University of MinnesotaSport Management, 2008 - 2011