Associate, 2014 - present
• Research, contact, and recruit potential new clientele for agency representation in film, television, music, modeling, and media industries.
• Book agency clientele for various entertainment opportunities such as concert tours, festival, club and other venue performances, modeling shoots, features on albums and soundtracks, celebrity-hosted parties and events, brand/product endorsements and sponsorships, etc.
• Conduct extensive review of scripts, pilots, screenplays, treatments, formats, and other concepts and evaluate the same for potential talent and representation.
• Establish and maintain valuable professional relationships with numerous industry professionals on behalf of ip Agency such as casting directors, music supervisors, record label owners, production company and movie studio executives, tastemakers, managers and agents, and many more.
• Coordinate and assist with client branding and marketing efforts.
• Conduct/lead new and current client meetings, conference calls, and video conferences.
Law Clerk, 2013 - present
• Draft, review, and edit numerous contracts including licensing, publishing, production, financing, retainer and representation agreements, cease and desist letters, work-for-hire agreements, talent letters of intent, joint-author agreements, operating agreements & many more.
• Conduct legal and factual research to draft memos and briefs pertaining to numerous issues the firm’s clients are exposed to in the entertainment, sports, and intellectual property law fields.
• Draft and serve demand and response letters regarding potential and current litigation of entertainment and intellectual property law matters.
• Draft and serve DMCA Takedown Notices on various websites to protect our clients’ various copyrights.
• Conduct trademark conflict searches and complete general trademark and copyright registrations for various clients.
• Register clients' scripts, pilots, screenplays, treatments, formats, and other concepts with the Writers Guild of America, West Registry.
• Recruit, manage, and market music artists by working closely with top entertainment industry professionals from agencies such as BMI, ASCAP, BMG, major record labels, music festivals and nightclubs, and other worldwide entertainment firms.
• Collaborated exclusively with firm's principal, Ivan Parron, on conducting research, drafting various agreements and documents, and contacting numerous States' Divisions of Labor for work related to the production of The X-Factor Kids: Latin America.
• Speak with and assist firm’s clientele with various high-priority tasks related to the entertainment industry.
Miami Law Entertainment & Sports Law Society
President, 2013 - 2015
• Elected as the first-ever 2L President of Miami Law's largest student organization (ESLS).
• Currently planning ESLS' 17th Annual Entertainment & Sports Law Symposium by personally contacting professionals from across the country to speak at the event, soliciting sponsorship for the event from many companies, firms, and agencies, and securing a location for the Symposium and the networking social held the evening prior the the Symposium.
• Organized a first-of-its-kind event banding together the 4 Miami-area law schools' ESLS organizations to host a Sports Lawyers Association local outreach event giving our members the chance to network with local attorneys and other local law students sharing similar interests.
• Implemented strategies to vastly increase membership, improve the quality of ESLS events, and raise the bar when it comes to networking event offerings through ESLS.