Our weekly video show FORTUNE LIVE is today, and I'm hosting!
HEAR the novelties of LinkedIn, Brexit, Breitling, and Wrigley!
SEE the wondrous entertainments of , Stephen Gandel, , and !
LISTEN to the testimonies of IBM, Gusto, and Fortune's Most Powerful Women!
BEHOLD the glories of Sue Callway, , and !
NOW is the time! Our country calls!
WATCH at 11am ET: http://fortune.com/fortunelive
In the wake of its "lost decade," —yes, Microsoft!—is beginning to find itself again.
- Time Inc.Deputy Digital Editor, Fortune, 2013 - present
- CBS InteractiveEditor, 2008 - 2013
- Time Inc.Intern (Money), 2008 - 2008
- Condé NastIntern (Men's Vogue), 2007 - 2007
- HearstSpecial Projects Assistant (Popular Mechanics), 2006 - 2006
Andrew Nusca is a journalist based in New York City. Since 2013, he has been an editor at Fortune.
He has written for Men’s Vogue, Popular Mechanics and Money and his byline has appeared in New York magazine, The Huffington Post, New York Daily News, Editor & Publisher, New York Press, CNNMoney.com and many others.
He also writes The Editorialiste, a media criticism blog.
- Columbia UniversityJournalism, 2007 - 2008
- New York UniversityFrench; Journalism, 2003 - 2007