Join the Simple Science and Interesting Things Community and share interesting stuff!
#neuralnetworks #artificialintelligence #machinelearning #machinevision #patternrecognition
- Research in Real LifeAssistant Database Manager, 2014 - present
- University of CambridgeMPhil in Epidemiology, 2012 - 2014Learning to critique, design and conduct human population based research. Essay 1: 'Prevalence of Classic Phenylketonuria in Europe' Essay 2: 'Systematic Literature Review of the Effect of FEV1 on Risk of Cardiovascular Disease' Thesis: 'Association of renal biomarkers with risk of CHD'
- University of WarwickBSc in Biomedical Science, 2008 - 2011
- Bishop Vesey's Grammar School2000 - 2007
- Coppice1994 - 2000
- New Oscott1993 - 1994
- University of WarwickMSc in Systems Biology, 2011 - 2012
Slingbox's SlingPlayer App Gets Chromecast Support - Chrome Story
Slingbox's SlingPlayer App Gets Chromecast Support.
Zcan Wireless - The World's First Wireless Scanner Mouse
The Zcan Wireless Mouse delivers a new way of scanning with the world's first 2-in-1 wireless scanner mouse that allows you to scan anywhere
How to Create a Custom Google Now Command for Anything on Android
Google Now already has a ton of useful voice commands built in. Thanks to a recent update to Tasker plugin AutoVoice, though, you can now cr
SCiO: Your Sixth Sense. A Pocket Molecular Sensor For All !
Scan materials or physical objects. Get instant relevant information to your smartphone. Food, medicine, plants, and more.
Calorie-counting microwaves might soon be in our kitchens thanks to GE
GE Global Research has developed a prototype device that can accurately measure the caloric content of any food by showering it with microwa
Microsoft Announces The Surface Pro 3 With A 12″ Screen, $799 Starting P...
This morning at an event in New York City, Microsoft announced that it is releasing a new Surface device, the Surface Pro 3. The new tablet