- TSL MarketingSocial Media Manager, 2014 - presentManaging all social media platforms for TSL Marketing clients. Create and evaluate B2B Social Media Strategies. Create, curate and manage all published B2B content. Design, create and manage Social Media Ad Campaigns and promotions. Maximize clients social visibility via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube, Google+, Instagram and other emerging social platforms. Develop new methods to engage in the Social Media space. Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of B2B Social Media Campaigns. Analyze, review and report on effectiveness of Campaigns. Grow, monitor, listen and engage users.
- CaerVisionDigital Marketing Director, 2014 - 2014Digital Marketing Director across all verticals
- Eyemaginations, IncDigital Marketing Manager, 2014 - 2014Responsible for planning, development and implementation of all of the company’s digital marketing strategies, marketing communications, that will improve/enhance company awareness, engagement and lead generation for new customer acquisition. Strategy includes fully integrated lead generation campaigns, content curation, SEM, SEO, Social Media campaign across multiple platforms including mobile, Google Adwords, LinkedIn Advertising, earned/paid media, website upgrade for blogging, developing reporting and analytic capability to measure KPI's, email newsletters, retargeting, customer surveys and understanding buyer personas. Responsible for content writing, content creation, editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all internal and external publications. Created and used an editorial calendar within CRM for content scheduling across Social Media. Used analytics tools to measure success, including Google Analytics, Hootsuite, SumAll. Defined and managed marketing budget. Assessed, analyzed ROI across channels and adjusted strategy where required. Designed and deployed email marketing campaigns through Pardot CRM and tracked results. Created content for the company’s blog subscribers and website visitors. Maintained the company website to improve search engine results, attract visitors, and convert visitors to leads. Worked alongside CEO/President/Director of Sales to increase volume of high-quality inbound leads. Ensured consistent use of branding guidelines.
- Sales Focus IncB2B Marketing Manager, 2013 - 2014The Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, development and implementation of all of the Organization's (SFI's) marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal. Also oversees development and implementation of support materials and services for chapters in the area of marketing, communications and public relations. Directs the efforts of the marketing, communications and public relations staff and coordinates at the strategic and tactical levels with the other functions of the organization. Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of: • a comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations program that will enhance SFI's image and position within the marketplace and the general public, and facilitate internal and external communications. • all organization marketing, communications and public relations activities and materials including publications, media relations, client acquisition and so forth. Ensure articulation of SFI's desired image and position, assure consistent communication of image and position throughout the Organization, and assure communication of image and position to all constituencies, both internal and external. Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all SFI's publications. Coordinate media interest in SFI and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests. Act as SFI's representative with the media. Coordinate the appearance of all SFI print and electronic materials such as letterhead, use of logo, brochures, etc.
- Car Finders of MarylandDigital Marketing & Social Media Manager, 2012 - 2013
- Hav-A-Lawn & GardenSocial Media Community Builder, 2009 - 2012
Andrew M. Smith
I love the internet of things/technology and I've spent the last decade dedicating my career to digital marketing. My first foray online was in Singapore in the mid 90's with Microsoft Online, and that got me hooked onto the possibilities of the Internet. When I moved to the USA, I got into tech and then moved into marketing. I joined Facebook when it first opened up to the public, then joined Twitter. Moved into social media marketing as well as developing skills in integrated digital marketing, social media, email marketing, mobile, PPC, CRM, SEO and data analytics. Over the last 8 years, I have been fortunate enough to have the opportunity to develop integrated digital marketing solutions for companies of differing industries, size and goals.
My job is as a Social Media Manager for TSL Marketing, a B2B Digital Marketing Agency focused on the IT/Technology sector and based in Columbia MD. As part of the creative team, I create B2B Social Media strategies primarily for technology sector clients, working with senior business leaders to help them articulate and share their story with customers and prospects.
I live in Fell's Point Baltimore and love the different neighborhoods within walking distance. Coffee addict, bourbon lover, spicy food afficionado and secret pool shark.
PEAK Resources Included on Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-growing Private Com...
PEAK Resources included on Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing private companies.
Building B2B Marketing Content That Your Audience Wants to See
Digital content marketing isn't what it used to be. Learn how to attract customers through better inbound marketing practices.
Social Media Strategy: The Answer to the Top Social Marketer Questions
“Creating a social media strategy is still a major concern for marketers.” Social Media Examiner recently published their 5th annual Social
Lawn Care For Frederick County Residents | 365 FrederickUntitled
Owner Roy Good has been in lawn care his entire career, and has been serving Frederick and Washington County homeowners and farmers since 19
SEO Copywriting vs Writing For a Human Audience - Local SEO And Google P...
Reading time: 2 – 4 minutes. *SEO Copywriting vs Writing For a Human Audience*. Much is written about crafting quality content and improving
Steam Clean Car Detailing Interior in Frederick Md
Steam cleaning auto interiors while auto detailing from http://autodetailingfrederickmd.com/ Brillante Auto Service
Child Custody Lawyer Frederick Md — The Place in Frederick MD for Child ...
Our mission. Nothing matches the fear and anguish of a dispute regarding children. Let us help you obtain the peace of mind that only profes
The Custody Place | Custody Lawyers in Frederick Maryland
Custody lawyers in Frederick Md by http://www.custodyplace.com/ There are few fears greater than that of disputed child support, child custo