No AMA this week. Trying to catch up from the Anomaly weekend. Big thanks to all the POCs and their volunteers who helped put on an amazing weekend of events.
181 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 46 previous comments
- Kip G+1Great meeting you in Boulder, rest well deserved after this anomaly series2w
- please comment on this AMA;
Is it possible to add the portal edits (location/Title/Description etc) onto OPR? practically it is best answered at the local agent level than an agent from NIA. I have seen many examples are rejected by NIA Ops which are super good legitimate cases.2w
- Can you comment on the relation of Vanguards, and player BANS?
Im aware you said the vanguards have no 'powers', but dont you agree something 'fishy' is going on in the niantic 'Inner-circles'? (https://plus.google.com/+JerryHopper/posts/NYtbFY4f7Vx)
Earlier this year, in our private chats, we discussed about this 'special powers' issue. when you talked about the setup of the trusted reporters, i told you it was being abused.
Everytime you stated that there is no way, that TR/Vanguards have no
influence on the reporting outcome. Yet, was happening.... These contradictive statement resulted in quite a clash between us.
Although you been silent for a while, you cannot ignore what is happening to players, that are targeted by 'well connnected' agents.
Although you probably state that you wont respond to these kind of 'personal report/ban related' ama questions, might i remind you that this isnt a single incident, and this is happening to many people?
- I have 12 or so totally legit portals that have been declined in OPR probably because the opposing faction knows I either live or work in certain areas. Can we get an update on Niantic's progress with this issue?2w
- Hey all, this is the post from last week. I don't believe this week's is up at the time of my post.2w
- How 'bout this week? Still wondering about the Nex Band.2w
Add a comment...