Unpacking and looking through the thousands of bio cards I received while traveling the last few weeks. I'm amazed at many of these. I've highlighted some of my favorites due to the artwork, creativity, design elements, overall message or theme and uniqueness. What printers do you use to get all these creative options? I'd love to commission some ideas for a new card. There are clearly some talented people out there. I'd be happy to trade some of the things in my private swag collection. Any takers?
110 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Of course I´d love to trade, how do we apply? ;)4w
- all save 2 of those are from Japan, depends on what kinda print finishing you might be keen on. Japan & Taiwan has some snazzy printing options, but some of the specialty stuff can be costly.
Not so much about design, but if you want to discuss printing options, maybe we could discuss ideas for a start.4w
- Japan has the most beautiful biocards.
I'd be happy to trade swag with you! What are you looking for ?1w
- Trade? Well I am always in for one :D, but now I will just have to wait in line for ages :D4w
- yay! I'm glad that 2 of my cards are picked. both are design by other agents, one is byand the other is by . KUROKIYA card is one of set cards, there's 13 people joining in that series as MAGNUS card set but there are more than 13 kinds of cards cause we enjoyed a lot to make more and more cards.
both printed in Taiwan by help of Taiwanese agent. I wanted to have option of clear stuff on cards and it's much cheaper to print in Taiwan even with shipping fee.
I have very good memory with you, hope to see you again in Japan. I am kind of bio card addict, maybe I will have many other new cards till you come to Japan again :)4w
Add a comment...